• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 | GIF & WEBM Thread

Is there a guide somewhere on how make decent webm's and what somewhere is needed. I'm stuck using imageready atm with photoshop CS2.

-SD-

Banned
I am using Firefox.
Version 38.01?

Then you have the same slow-down problem as I do. I thought it was an add-on that caused it, but now I know it's not so. Version 37 was as fine as ever for GIFs but with v38 it's been very sluggish at times. 38.01 was supposed to fix the GIF issue but it did not. Hopefully another fix is on the way.

There's also other types of slow-dows and even temporary hang-ups...

dhMeAzK.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
This thread is usually the only reason I ever venture over to the "Gaming" tab.

Bravo ladies and gents. E3 come early this year?

Justinh

oh my GOD. I need to git gud.

that Playstation/nintendo takeover and the first class master race webms are
fan-****ing-tastic. I love that the first one has sound, too.

I need to go do some research

This is by far my favorite time of the year and half the reason to be part of GAF. We're more than a month out and there's already gifs/webms, what a time to be alive.

I suspect there are going to be a lot of Mad Max gifs. I'd make one myself if I could get half decent footage.

I got that scene from the legacy trailer. I think a lot of things from Mad Max's trailers are gif-able. The movie itself probably is, too. I will be seeing it tomorrow, so excited.

Top Bottom