• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ombala

Gnashing of teeth probably refers too the bible about being denied heaven or throwned into hell.
And that makes me think about God of War. ..

Do people actually think fallout 4 be anything more then a 30 second teaser at this show?

I bet Doom is the real star of the Bethesda show but they close on a short Fallout teaser reveal.

Unless it turns out its xbox exclusive or something I bet most of the talk for it will be "well its nice they finally announced that... I guess we will see more at the Video Game awards in December"

Turkoop

Banned
There will be more colours than brown, blue or orange.

522px-Rockstar_North_logo.svg.png

Rockstar-Games-Logo-f630x378-ffffff-C-e802eca2-421786.jpg

YESSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

R* don´t do E3 guys.

Do not get excited.

I agree that they are a long shot but they do have to announce that GTAV story stuff eventually and maybe they do it here as part of Sony or MS's "here are some thrid party games" segments.

But its Rockstar and they could do it any time they want and it will still be the biggest thing going.

gaming_noob

There will be tears and gnashing of teeth.
GAF will both love and hate EA.
Ubisoft will continue to Ubisoft us all.
Sony has several nice montages. And hats.
MS realises that runner up medals don't please investors. Or publishers.

Anything good to hint about Rare's game(s)?

GlamFM

Banned
I agree that they are a long shot but they do have to announce that GTAV story stuff eventually and maybe they do it here as part of Sony or MS's "here are some thrid party games" segments.

But its Rockstar and they could do it any time they want and it will still be the biggest thing going.

Oh yay! That I could see. Especially if that SP DLC is a timed exclusive for one platform.

membran

I wouldn't mind a F-Zero or WaveRace for WiiU.

Also, a new Monster Hunter on any stationary console and released in the West.

Wolfie5

Prediction: Stuff gets leaked in advance and later people complain about the lack of surprises again.

Leaked or revealed before E3. We are allready getting teasers and trailers for several games.
Deus Ex, Just Cause 3, Total War:Warhammer, Battlefront, etc.

IMO this is E3 period right now, where we will get more announcements, teasers, trailers as we get closer to E3.
In the end there won't be much surprises.

First word is T . THE Last Guardian confirmed.
Second word is G. Guerrilla Games RPG confirmed.
Third word is U. Uncharted Trilogy confirmed.
Fourth word is S . Sony Santa Monica reveal confirmed.
Fifth word is M . Media Molecule reveal confirmed.

Percy

Banned

Guess those rumours about losing CoD co-marketing and Tomb Raider 2 exclusivity could have something to them after all.

Adachi

Banned

So Sony is moneyhatting things, presumably for the holidays since they'll probably have a hard time getting a new game that wasn't planned to hit 2015 out for this holiday season on their own, question is now of course what the extent of the moneyhatting is. Only marketing? Timed DLC? Exclusive DLC? Timed Exclusive? Full Exclusive?

MS sounds like they are going to come out swinging, since they're still gunning for first place and that their announced first party focus might be more out of necessity than choice since publishers prefer associating their games with the market leader.

The rest is kinda meh to me, but that's what I thnik the Sony and MS hints mean.

Guess those rumours about losing CoD co-marketing and Tomb Raider 2 exclusivity could have something to them after all.

Does this have any substance to it or a source, because I've seen lots of people on the forum reiterate this 'rumour' without anything to back it up. I don't believe they'd hype up Tomb Raider Rising as a "2015 exclusive" and then lose it a handful of months later. If there's a clause in the contract saying that the exclusivity deal folds if Uncharted 4 gets delayed into 2016 then MS were pretty stupid to agree to that, because we all know how susceptible games are to delays, and ND's previous game The Last of Us also suffered a delay or two.

Ombala

Take all the big letters too the left and you have.
T, G, U, S, M, T

Toss them around and you get MUST GT
GT7 confirmed!

Mendrox

No surprises. A worse E3 than the one with Wii Music, Mr. Caffein etc. back then.

No Konami Conference is a serious loss. I will never forget the weekend rerun of this conference with GAF.

DryvBy

No Man's Sky shows footage with combat this time. After a couple of minutes, a TIE Fighter flies past the player and shortly after a X-Wing is chasing it.

No Man's Sky will have Star Wars DLC.

Lakitu

st5fu
I'd rather they just give us a small No Man's Sky trailer with a release date at Sony's conference and just do a long stage demo at Gamespot/IGN etc.... show us uninterrupted gameplay.

Percy

Banned
Does this have any substance to it or a source, because I've seen lots of people on the forum reiterate this 'rumour' without anything to back it up.

I honestly have no clue, I've just seen it posted a few times on here same as you and assumed it was just trolling to rattle the MS fans or something. I only mentioned it here for a laugh. I don't believe there's anything to it or the CoD rumour in all honesty.

How do you read that as a "confirmation"?

I never said anything about confirmation. I said 'could have', entirely speculative. Plus, I wasn't being serious.

Sorry if I scared you though.

What do each of the big 3 open and close with?

MS: Open with CoD (don't believe they can let their baby go), close off with Gears 4 CGI teaser.

Ninty: Open with splatoon, close off with Starfox gameplay.

Sony: Open with montage/Street Fighter V, close off with Horizon gameplay debut from Guerilla.

sense

if people think sony isn't going to either open with battlefront or close with it are crazy. it is destiny part 2 people! a special edition bundle and a white one will likely be announced as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom