• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't there any E3 gif topic open yet?
batphilvsuperkazo1sdt.gif
Very very very well done love it! :D

Post it here E3 2015 gif thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1046854

Kuni

Man I've been so busy I forgot this is only in a few weeks (booked time off for it though!). I haven't really thought of it but here's my awful attempt.

MS
  • Scalebound and Crackdown should be there in non CG form
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider will be a big part of it
  • Halo 5 of course will get a prime showing but core reaction (on here) will be mixed as they try to modernize it further.
  • I wonder if CoD will be there :p
  • RB4 demo
  • Creed demo
  • I'm not too sure if Black Tusk's Gears will be there outside of initial CG tease. I think it's still a bit early. Although dat secret collection will be there and how.
  • I'm expecting a very solid showing from MS this year to be honest. THey showed their cards too early last year so there's not much room for complete surprises. Nonetheless quite possibly their best in a long time. Should be interesting games all around.

Sony
  • Uncharted 4 obviously and the collection will impress.
  • Man I hope Persona 5 is there. That would be a highlight of E3 for me
  • Ni No Kuni 2 would be great but I think this would more likely show at TGS
  • Timing makes sense for Bend and Guerrilla to show off new projects
  • Rime (woo!), Witness, Everybody's Gone to Rapture, No Man's Sky and other indies will all make an appearance with release dates.
  • A certain bird kitty will not appear :(
  • A first party game to fill in the void this fall will be announced (think LBP3)
  • I'll be bold and predict something silly - Rockstar will be there with Red Dead :p
  • This should be a great show for Sony as they'll have quite a few new game announcements from First Parties as well as a strong showing from indies both known and unknown.

Ninty
  • More amiibo announcements
  • Weird announcements like weird integration with amiibo or something (think amiibo cards)
  • Completely unknown small game announcements
  • Fire Emblem
  • X Release Date
  • A game no one saw coming (not sure if good or bad)
  • After the Zelda delay and confirmation it won't be at E3 this will be a disappointing affair I fear for the House of Mario... Hope I'm wrong but I get the impression they're holding the ship steady until NX

Squennix
  • Eidos demos... Eidos demo's everywhere
  • Another Tomb Raider demo
  • Hitman?
  • They wouldn't announce Dragon Quest XI on PS4... surely not :p
  • I think this will probably be the most disappointing out of the bunch. I'm expecting many second demo's for game's already shown at Sony/MS. Almost everything will be Eidos based as well. Not many showings from the JPN studios... maybe Bravely Second and Dragon Quest Heroes.

EA
  • After last years pre-pre-pre-alpha-concept-a-thon I'm expecting a rerun of last years conference but with the actual games this time :p This will be great though as a lot of them will be looking great like Mass Effect and Mirror's Edge. On the other hand there will be demos for Fifa and the like so expect this to be a rollercoaster.

Ubi
  • There probably won't be any surprises here outside of whatever their finale will be! Division will probably be a talking point as I expect it to be downgraded :( Six Siege will will also disappoint in some manner (don't worry I have no basis for this, just devil's advocate).

Bethesda
  • Opens with Doom. It will look crazy impressive and beat everyone's impressions leading to tears and cries of hysteria.
  • Dishonored 2 shown off. Will cause the masses to flood the corridors with fits of joy and speaking utter gibberish in fever.
  • A new surprise game reveal, causing mass faints and emergency staff taking action.
  • Fallout 4 will the be announced with an olde tune on a olde radio and will cause everyone to defecate, leading to the hall being evacuated.
  • Bethesda wins E3, the masses pledge their allegiance and faith to their new Zenimax deities.

Tregard

Soothsayer
So this is my new home

Cross-post from the Nintendo E3 thread (god rest it's soul)

I'm excited to see Nintendo's smaller projects, actually. Theyve got a lot of new initiatives (QOL / NX / DeNA mobile stuff / Movie and TV tie-ins / Universal theme park) which hopefully reflects to a lot of new ideas in their core gaming department, especially after seeing how well received Splatoon was last year and how much they are pushing that. This is their chance to give the WiiU one last E3 in the spotlight and give it a lot of "different" titles, as well as potentially one or two more big players (Zelda if that isn't pushed and Metroid, I suspect).

Personally I'd love to see Duck Hunt Duo getting their own title (Duck Hunters?), Project Giant Robot become something worthwhile, Harmoknight and Dillon being given another shot, and then some completely new IPs from the Garage initiative (Bumper Balls Deluxe) to give the WiiU as much variety as possible before the NX comes along with a 3D Mario Title at launch.

Wow, all the separate E3 threads for the publishers were shut down. That's a bummer. If you can't revel in a little video game-related hype during E3 season then when can you do it.

Tregard

Soothsayer
I don't fully understand why Nintendo haven't done Game Boy Remix for 3DS, or haven't done SNES Remix yet.

Spacing them out more likely than not, I'd be amazed if we don't see some new Remix title at E3, given how well they do and I imagine they must be relatively easy to make.

Kinyou

My only prediction is that considering the amount of various press conferences that we'll see a lot of crossover. Meaning that different conferences show the same game again.

Servbot24

Banned
Wow, all the separate E3 threads for the publishers were shut down. That's a bummer. If you can't revel in a little video game-related hype during E3 season then when can you do it.

It's just endless train pictures and people squawking memes over and over. Can definitely do without that.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Right, let's have a bloody good go at some Nintendo predictions:

Pokémon Card Arena (3DS/WiiU) - Nintendo's attempt to take home the Hearthstone dollas; this is essentially Hearthstone x Pokémon TCG, with a simplified ruleset (So no energy types etc.). Will come out as part of their mobile initiative later down the road, but they won't mention this in the presentation. Will there be amiibo? amiibo cards will be a big deal with this, Nintendo will sell booster packs of amiibo cards, giving shiny versions of the cards, alongside a range of amiibo figures, for the main pokemon, which will give super shiny cards. Cards can also be bought in game, but have a lower drop-rate of rare cards than the booster packs.

Duck Hunters (WiiU) - A new 3D platforming adventure in the vein of Ape Escape, the Duck Hunt Duo travel through various colourful worlds trying to rescue numerous ducks on each level, with a Banjo & Kazooie-esque moveset. Will there be amiibo? All current amiibo will add a specially costumed duck into one of the game levels for you to find (so a Wii fit trainer amiibo will scan in a white & blue Wii fit duck)

Wario Caves (3DS) - In collaboration with Mossmouth, this is Nintendo's own Spelunky. Wario delves deep into mineshafts reminiscent of old Warioland levels in search of piles of treasure. The mines are bottomless, but at the end of each level lies on of those weird frog statues, allowing Wario to "bank" his points, and attempt to make his escape from the randomly generated cave within the time limit. Because if Wario dies, he scores nothing. Unlockable Warioland/Warioware characters Will there be amiibo? Probably not

Nintendo Arcade (WiiU/Sorta 3DS) - This is what I envision Nintendo's amiibo flagship title to be. The spiritual successor to Nintendoland (as that's now what Nintendo will be calling their Universal Studios park), Monita now runs the Nintendo Arcade! Players will be able to scan in any amiibo and have them jump in through the giant arcade screen, where they can run around a customisable sandbox with stylised Nintendo obstacles and props. Various Nintendoland-esque minigames can be played by the amiibo characters (a little DIY Mario Kart track, Zelda Dungeon maze, Bumper Balls etc.) Will there be amiibo? Of course! I imagine if this was a retail release they'd include some amiibo cards to get people started, but it'd probably be a free digital download (maybe without the free part). The 3DS version would obviously be cut down due to physical limitations.

Metroid Prime 4 (WiiU) - C'mon, we all know it's coming, and it's going to be incredible. Will there be amiibo? Probably 3 or so released which are cross compatible between the 2 Metroid titles, I have no idea what they'd do though, unlock costumes?

Metroid V (3DS) - I'd love to see Nintendo simultaneously release the two Metroid titles, not much to say about this really, other than it would be Metroid-ass Metroid. Will there be amiibo? See above

Paper Mario: Into the Fold (WiiU) - Predicted this in the Nintendo E3 Thread, I think the Paper Mario Wii U game will be based around origami, with, as Nanashrew suggested, "An item creation and puzzle solving mechanic where you could use the bottom screen to crease, cut and fold paper with your stylus". Paper Mario meets Tearaway, essentially. Will there be amiibos? The origami theme allows Nintendo to create a range of flat do-it-yourself origami amiibos.

Mario Kart 8 DLC - I definitely see Nintendo doing packs 3 and 4. And one of them will have Waluigi Pinball, and some new track based around the Princess's Secret Slide. Will include characters such as King Boo & Petey Pirana, Bowser Jr. and Squidling and Olimar, further cementing the fact that NX's Mario Kart title will be "Mario Kart & Co." Will there be amiibo? It's a bit late in the game, but it weirds me out that on the character selection screen the characters are basically sitting on amiibo stands, I could still see them doing a Mario Kart line maybe?

F-Zero - No comment

Smash Brothers DLC - Roy and Ryu, baby. Plus some sweet Captain N tease (hahaha) Will there be amiibo? There already are

Tokyo Rumble (WiiU) - The new name for Project Giant Robot, eShop exclusive. Will there be amiibo? All current amiibo unlock new robot parts for your Giant Robot.

Super Mario 3D Remix (WiiU) - Super Mario 3D World expansion, adding in remixes of "levels" from Mario 64, Sunshine and the Galaxy games (which, admittedly, are already sort of there). New FLUDD Power-up available in Sunshine remixes, and Metal/Invisible caps in 64 remixes. Unlocks Toadette as a new playable character. Will there be amiibo? No

Zelda U (NX) - They won't mention Zelda in the Digital Event, no siree. This is because they're moving it to the NX, and formally cancelling the WiiU version of the game would really kill the event, dontcha think? I suspect the next Zelda game will come out on both WiiU and NX, but the focus is now on the NX version. Will there be amiibo?: I imagine the NX will have amiibo support, given how lucrative it's been. I see Nintendo launching some sort of "Amiibo 2.0" with the NX, with proper memory so they are actually worth a damn.

Universal Theme Park (Real Life) - I dunno, I think that now Nintendo have seen how excited everyone is about the potential Nintendo theme park, they may at least make reference to it, or give us a little more information. Will there be amiibo? They won't announce it, but there will be an attraction where you can get 3D scanned into your own amiibo.

Nintendo Digital Event Theme - It's Always Sunny at Nintendo

Wolfie5

So, I made a list of games, since I was a little bored. Yes or no, do you think the following games will be shown or announced between now and up to E3 2015:

Banjo-Kazooie Thriee
Gears of War 4
Alan Wake is back
Sleeping Dogs 2
New Hitman game
Beyond Good & Evil 2
New Prince of Persia game
Watch Dogs 2
New Splinter Cell
New Rayman game
Metroid U
New Paper Mario game
New Punch Out game
Mario Sports game
God of War 4
New Heavy Rain type of game
New Motorstorm game
The Last Guardian
New Doom game
Dishonored 2
Fallout 4
Visceral Star Wars game teaser/trailer
Mass Effect 4 teaser/trailer
New Need for Speed game
Titanfall 2
Red Dead Redemption 2
Max Payne 4
Resident Evil 7
Left 4 Dead 3
Half Life 3
Portal 3
New Crysis game
Ryse 2
Mafia 3

Tregard

Soothsayer
So, I made a list of games, since I was a little bored. Yes or no, do you think the following games will be shown or announced between now and up to E3:

Banjo-Kazooie Thriee
Gears of War 4
Alan Wake is back
Sleeping Dogs 2
New Hitman game
Beyond Good & Evil 2

Watch Dogs 2
New Splinter Cell
New Rayman game
Metroid U
New Paper Mario game

New Punch Out game
Mario Sports game
God of War 4
New Motorstorm game
The Last Guardian
New Doom game
Dishonored 2
Fallout 4

New Need for Speed game
Titanfall 2
Red Dead Redemption 2
Max Payne 4
Resident Evil 7
Left 4 Dead 3
Half Life 3
Portal 3
New Crysis game
Ryse 2
Mafia 3

I think the bolded are happening. Maaybe we see an UbiArt Prince of Persia game? I think theres going to be a Rayman game set in various artistic movements, and as much as I'd love a Motorstorm: Galactic, I don't see it :(

TM94

So, I made a list of games, since I was a little bored. Yes or no, do you think the following games will be shown or announced between now and up to E3 2015:

Banjo-Kazooie Thriee
Gears of War 4
Alan Wake is back
Sleeping Dogs 2
New Hitman game
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Watch Dogs 2
New Splinter Cell
New Rayman game
Metroid U
New Paper Mario game
New Punch Out game
Mario Sports game
God of War 4
New Motorstorm game
The Last Guardian
New Doom game
Dishonored 2

Fallout 4
New Need for Speed game

Titanfall 2
Red Dead Redemption 2
Max Payne 4
Resident Evil 7
Left 4 Dead 3
Half Life 3
Portal 3
New Crysis game
Ryse 2
Mafia 3

My picks in bold.

Luke_Wal

I really hope that Ubisoft's big finishing game this year is a new Splinter Cell.

Whatever it is, it's essentially confirmed to be releasing before the end of the fiscal year, isn't it? Putting out a Splinter Cell within 3/6 months of Siege and The Division would be a LOT of Clance.

salromano

Banjo-Kazooie Threeie (spring 2016)
Gears of War 4 (in teaser video form)
Alan Wake is back
Sleeping Dogs 2
New Hitman game (most definitely)
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Watch Dogs 2 (possibility is high, was recently leaked on a resume)
New Splinter Cell
New Rayman game (Rayman's been doing good for them, new Legends-style game)
Metroid U
New Paper Mario game (there's been that rumor, I want moar cool Wii U games)
New Punch Out game
Mario Sports game
God of War 4 (in teaser video form)
New Motorstorm game
The Last Guardian (this holiday)
New Doom game (obvious)
Dishonored 2 (chances are high, I feel)
Fallout 4 (show's worst-kept secret)
New Need for Speed game (it's launching this holiday, so)
Titanfall 2
Red Dead Redemption 2
Max Payne 4
Resident Evil 7 (feels like it'll be there for some reason)
Left 4 Dead 3
Half Life 3
Portal 3
New Crysis game
Ryse 2
Mafia 3 (it's been in development for quite some time now, so)

Sure, I've bolded mine.

RexNovis

Banned

Banjo-Kazooie Thriee Probably Not
Gears of War 4 Yes
Sleeping Dogs 2 Maybe
New Hitman game Yes
Beyond Good & Evil 2 Probably Not
New Prince of Persia game Maybe
Watch Dogs 2 Probably
New Splinter Cell Maybe
New Rayman game Probably
Metroid U No
New Paper Mario game Maybe
New Punch Out game Probably Not
Mario Sports game Probably
God of War 4 Maybe
New Heavy Rain type of game No QD dream game will be at PGW
New Motorstorm game No
The Last Guardian Probably Not
New Doom game Yes
Dishonored 2 Maybe
Fallout 4 Yes
Visceral Star Wars game teaser/trailer No
Mass Effect 4 teaser/trailer Yes
New Need for Speed game Yes
Titanfall 2 Probably
Red Dead Redemption 2 Probably Not
Max Payne 4 No
Resident Evil 7 Maybe
Left 4 Dead 3 Probably
Half Life 3 No
Portal 3 No
New Crysis game Maybe
Ryse 2 No
Mafia 3 No

Added my thoughts about the likelihood of seeing each in bold

I'm going to be pretty specific with a few of these, so don't hold it against me if I get some details wrong.

Bethesda

-Doom finally unveiled to the public (2016)
-Dishonored II (2015)
-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced for PS4 and XB1 (2015)
-Fallout 4 (2016); Ron Perlman recites the "War Never Changes" speech live on stage

Microsoft

First Party
-Gears of War Ultimate (2015)
-Gears 4 (2016)
-Battletoads announced as a digital title for XB1, being worked on by The Behemoth (2015)
-Banjo-Kazooie 3 being made by Rare (2016)
Third Party
-Five Nights at Freddie's 1,2,3, and 4 announced for 360 and XB1 (2015); console exclusive
-Resident Evil 7 announced (2016); multiplatform
-Mirror's Edge 2 is a timed exclusive (2016)

EA
-Visceral is making an Uncharted-esque Star Wars game (2016); Chewbacca makes his glorious return to the E3 stage
-Mass Effect Trilogy announced for PS4 and XB1 (2015); saves will have some minimal impact on the next Mass Effect game
-New Mass Effect game has a stupid subtitle instead of a 4 (2016)
-Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 V(2016); has a single player campaign mode
-Titan Fall 2 (2016); also has a single player campaign mode; marketing deal with Sony
-Sports exist

Ubisoft
-UbiArts 2D Prince of Persia (2016)
-Child of Light 2 (2015)
-Rayman Medieval Run announced (2015)
-Assassin's Creed Rogue announced for PS4 and XB1 (2016)
-Watch Dogs 2 announced (2016); new main character

Sony

First Party
-Bloodborne DLC "First Hunt" (2015); standalone; if you've played the game, then you know exactly what this is
-Game-required DLC announced for Bloodborne; first piece of content called "Beyond the Wall of Sleep;" they all share that naming scheme
-Gran Turismo 7 (2015)
-Gravity Rush 2 (2015); PS4
-PS1 and PS2 backwards compatibility announced for PS4
-Ape Escape is back! (2015)
Third Party
-Kingdom Hearts HD Remix Complete announced (2015); contains five games, two movies, and a ridiculous number of trophies; PS4 exclusive
-Kingdom Hearts III trailer; shows off Frozen and Robin Hood worlds; ends with Darth Vader breathing and the sound of a lightsaber igniting
-Yakuza 5 available day one on PS Now; no PS4 version
-Tim Schafer takes the stage to announce Full Throttle for PS4 and Vita; jokes about constantly appearing at Sony events and how he can't keep the announcements straight; says he almost announced the PSX thing - Psychonauts for PS4
-Sony helping Sega release PSO2 in the West on PS4
-Let it Die cancelled; No More Heroes 3 announced (2016)

Nintendo

First Party
-Super Mario Galaxy Deluxe (2015); HD version of Mario Galaxy 1 with changes made to make it compatible with the gamepad; includes extra content
-Super Mario Galaxy 3 (2016)
-Paper Mario Wii U (2016); yes, it's in the style you prefer; can jump between the gamepad and TV to solve puzzles
-Metroid 3DS (2015); 2D sequel to Fusion
-Detective Pikachu for 3DS formally announced (2015)
-Star Fox is an episodic game; first episode available during E3
-Project Giant Robo is announced as a standalone game called...Giant Robo (2015)
-Rhythm Heaven and Style Savvy localizations announced (2015)
-More DLC characters announced for Smash Bros; includes Ryu
-More DLC packs announced for Mario Kart 8; includes battle mode arenas
-They lied: Legend of Zelda trailer (2016)
Third Party
-Nintendo publishing Bravely Second (2015) and Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden (2015)
-Capcom localizing Dai Gyakuten Saiban with a stupid name that downplays the connection to the other Ace Attorney games
-Sega developing a direct sequel to Sonic Generations (2015); multiplatform, but Wii U version uses amiibo

Square-Enix
-New Hitman announced (2016)
-Final Fantasy XII HD announced for PS4 and Vita (2016); during all of E3, this is the only retail Vita game announced
-Dragon Quest VII 3DS localization announced; also announced for iOS (2015)
-Dragon Quest VI iOS release announced for the West (2015)
-Rocket Slime 3 localization announced (2015); digital only
-Final Fantasy VIII announced for PS4

BY2K

Membero Americo
So I was inspired by GameTrailers and decided to make a little Final Bets: NeoGAF Edition. Rules are simple: Answer the questions below and see if you are right at the end of E3.

If a question asks how many, I want a number, people! I'm actually taking notes, here.

General Questions:

Which game will get the longest trailer?
Which game will get the longest on-stage demo?
Who will have the longest conference?
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations?
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches?
How many games that has not been officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)?
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)?
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference?
Will Nintendo reveal a game at the end of the Nintendo World Championships?
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference?

Challenge Questions:

Will The Last Guardian appear during the Sony Press Conference?

Will Zelda Wii U get a trailer?
Will RARE reveal a new game that is NOT Kinect focused?

Bonus GameTrailers Question:

Who will win the Final Bets of E3 2015 between Kyle Bosman and Michael Huber?

RPGamer92

Banned
So I was inspired by GameTrailers and decided to make a little Final Bets: NeoGAF Edition. Rules are simple: Answer the questions below and see if you are right at the end of E3.

General Questions:

Which game will get the longest trailer?- Metal Gear Solid V
Which game will get the longest on-stage demo?- Star Wars Battlefront
Who will have the longest conference?- Sony
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations?- Phil Spencer
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches?- No
How many games that has not be officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)?- 12
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)?- 18
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference?- 6
Will Nintendo reveal a game at the end of the Nintendo World Championships?- No
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference?- Yes

Challenge Questions:

- Yes
Will Zelda Wii U get a trailer?- No
Will RARE reveal a new game that is NOT Kinect focused?- Yes

Who will win the Final Bets of E3 2015 between Kyle Bosman and Michael Huber?- Huber
My guesses. Is there a link to the final bets for this E3 yet on GT?

Which game will get the longest trailer? -Fallout 4
Which game will get the longest on-stage demo? -Halo 5
Who will have the longest conference? -Sony
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations? -Layden
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches? -Yes
How many games that has not be officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)? -17
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)? -57
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference? -Three
Will Nintendo reveal a game at the end of the Nintendo World Championships? -No
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference? -Yes

Challenge Questions:

-Yes
Will Zelda Wii U get a trailer? -No
Will RARE reveal a new game that is NOT Kinect focused? -Yes

I don't know what this is. Bosman.

Turkoop

Banned

General Questions:

Which game will get the longest trailer?Fallout 4
Which game will get the longest on-stage demo?The Division
Who will have the longest conference?Sony
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations?Spencer
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches?of course^^
How many games that has not been officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)?19
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)?48
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference?3
Will Nintendo reveal a game at the end of the Nintendo World Championships?No
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference?No

Challenge Questions:

Yes
Will Zelda Wii U get a trailer?No
Will RARE reveal a new game that is NOT Kinect focused?Yes

No fucking idea who they are - Huber.

Euron

General Questions:

Which game will get the longest trailer? MGS5
Which game will get the longest on-stage demo? Fallout 4
Who will have the longest conference? Sony
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations? Adam Boyes
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches? Definitely will happen to at least one. Prediction: Star Wars Battlefront and/or Hitman
How many games that has not been officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)? Quite a few: Fallout 4, Rare's Game, Battletoads, Dishonored 2, Star Wars Visceral, either Splinter Cell or Watch Dogs 2, Horizon, Hitman, Punch Out, Paper Mario (plz), Metroid (plzzzz), and more.
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)? Almost as much as 'feeling' and 'emotion'
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference? More than the past few E3's combined.
Will Nintendo reveal a game at the end of the Nintendo World Championships? Yes. Punch Out. If they don't then Smash Bros DLC.
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference? No but he will wear a Battletoads one in addition to a bunch of random Indie Game shirts.

Challenge Questions:

Yes
No
Will Zelda Wii U get a trailer? No
Will RARE reveal a new game that is NOT Kinect focused? Yes and it will be Banjo

Pachter will overshadown both of them and Andrew House will drop the mic in an interview with Geoff, making everything else meaningless

Trago

General Questions:

Which game will get the longest trailer? - Just Cause 3
Which game will get the longest on-stage demo? - Probably a multiplayer game, so Star Wars: Battlefront.
Who will have the longest conference? - Sony
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations? - Andrew House
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches? - Yes
How many games that has not been officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)? - 16
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)? - 33
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference? - 13
Will Nintendo reveal a game at the end of the Nintendo World Championships? - Yes
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference? - yes

Challenge Questions:

- Hell yes
Will Zelda Wii U get a trailer? - Hell no
Will RARE reveal a new game that is NOT Kinect focused? - Yes

Bosman

Those are my answers, lock 'em in!

General Questions:

Which game will get the longest trailer? Metal Gear Solid V
Which game will get the longest on-stage demo? Star Wars Battlefront (EA and Sony conference demos combined)
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations? Phil Spencer
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches? Yes
How many games that has not be officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)? 20 (including remasters and games that are all but announced, like Gears 4)
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)? 33
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference? 10
Will Nintendo reveal a game at the end of the Nintendo World Championships? No
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference? Yes

Challenge Questions:

Yes
Will RARE reveal a new game that is NOT Kinect focused? Yes

Big Bos... man.

Nice idea and questions, Final Bets is pretty great.

Servbot24

Banned

General Questions:

Which game will get the longest trailer? - MGSV
Which game will get the longest on-stage demo? - ASs Creed :(
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations? That new Sony guy
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches? I guess. Won't matter.
How many games that has not been officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)?24
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)? 16
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference? 4
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference? Yes

Challenge Questions:

No

Huber. Kyle dreams too big.

TomShoe

Banned
TomShoe said:

General Questions:

Which game will get the longest trailer? - Star Wars: Battlefront
Which game will get the longest on-stage demo? - Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Who will have the longest conference? - PC Gaming
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations? - Gio Corsi
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches? - Yes
How many games that has not been officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)? - 12
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)? - 18
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference? - 5
Will Nintendo reveal a game at the end of the Nintendo World Championships? - No
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference? - Yes

Challenge Questions:

Will The Last Guardian appear during the Sony Press Conference? - Define 'Challenge.' No

Will Zelda Wii U get a trailer? - No
Will RARE reveal a new game that is NOT Kinect focused? - Yes

Who will win the Final Bets of E3 2015 between Kyle Bosman and Michael Huber? - My guess is Bosman, but it's a toss up.

Don't act surprised when I'm right y'all.

Sownic

Banned
General Questions:

Which game will get the longest trailer? Batman
Which game will get the longest on-stage demo? Star Wars
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations? Phil
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches? Yes
How many games that has not been officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)? 10
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)? 12
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference? 3

Challenge Questions:

Yes
Will Zelda Wii U get a trailer? Yes

Kyle

General Questions:

Which game will get the longest trailer? MGSV
Which game will get the longest on-stage demo? Uncharted 4
Who will appear the longest on stage during any of the conferences/presentations? Phill Spencer
Will a on-stage demo suffer from technical difficulties/glitches? Yes, isn't there always one?
How many games that has not been officially announced/revealed as of E3 will be announced/revealed (across all conferences/presentations)? 33
How many times will be the word “content” be said (across all conferences/presentations)? 42
How many Japanese games will be featured during the Sony Press Conference? 4
Will Nintendo reveal a game at the end of the Nintendo World Championships? Yes.
Will Phil Spencer wear a t-shirt featuring a logo of an old dead franchise during the Microsoft Press Conference? Yes (more Battletoads)

Challenge Questions:

YES
Will Zelda Wii U get a trailer? Yes

Kyle Bosman, because he's the best thing about GameTrailers.

I am apparently incapable of saying no.. After all the TLG business I think the hype is getting to me..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom