• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Conference And Livestream Schedule Thread

Philippo

Will i be able to watch all the confrences on Twitch?
It's my only chance to watch all of them on a big tv screen, thanks to the site being the only one working on ps4 browser.

Frolow

Banned
It's my only chance to watch all of them on a big tv screen, thanks to the site being the only one working on ps4 browser.

You should be able to. I'm sure some gaming website will stream them all to twitch, if not the companies themselves.

Do you have a ps3? I'm pretty sure Sony will stream their E3 conference on the Live Events Viewer app. I'll be watching it there and leaving the laptop for GAF.

Philippo

Do you have a ps3? I'm pretty sure Sony will stream their E3 conference on the Live Events Viewer app. I'll be watching it there and leaving the laptop for GAF.

Nope, only ps4. I have this laptop, but not only it lags bad during streaming, i'll be with three other friends and it's not so great to watch it on a 10" screen.
Well as long as ill be able to find all of the conferences on twitch site then i'm good to go, 32" inch goodness here i come.

Anyway why is Twitch the only site that works on ps4? Neither YouTube or Ustream do.

My first E3 on Neogaf. How often does Gaf crash during E3?

I just stay off GAF for the majority of E3, I try and jump into my usual haunts like HaloGAF but it's best to expect down time for at least the period of pre-during-post Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo pressers.

Just putting this out there for newer watchers and stuff.

I've found that the absolute best way to take in all the media for me is.

Gametrailers.com for the press conferences and then gamestop sometimes has a nice post event interview with big people from the conferences but IGN knocks it out the park during E3, They do this 12+ hours a day for 3 days live stream in which the interview developers and get hands on and more info about the games, You usually get a good deal of gameplay footage from the streams.

So TL:DR

Press Conferences = Gametrailers (HD streams, very good servers during E3)
Rest of E3 = IGN (Just stay on the site and watch loads of stuff)

Volotaire

My first E3 on Neogaf. How often does Gaf crash during E3?

Last time I think GAF got the most concurrent users during the Nintnedo Direct. And for the whole duration no one as able to access it. The Sony was was up and down, as well as Microsoft.

Nope, only ps4. I have this laptop, but not only it lags bad during streaming, i'll be with three other friends and it's not so great to watch it on a 10" screen.
Well as long as ill be able to find all of the conferences on twitch site then i'm good to go, 32" inch goodness here i come.

Anyway why is Twitch the only site that works on ps4? Neither YouTube or Ustream do.
HTML5 Player I believe.

You might be able to get YouTube if you switch on their player.

Volotaire

I don't think the Mods like this being talked about.

Best place to watch the big conferences immediately after they're over?

Do you mean you want to watch it without being spoiled? There should be an E3 non spoiler thread that should be going up soon, so the thread will have direct access to stream links, without getting spoiled.

Do you mean you want to watch it without being spoiled? There should be an E3 non spoiler thread that should be going up soon, so the thread will have direct access to stream links, without getting spoiled.
Yeah. Basically, I will be otherwise occupied during the Sony presser, but will be free by shortly after it's over. I want to watch the Sony conference in its entirety without being spoiled -- but I want to start watching almost immediately after it's over. I'm not sure which sites will have it archived that quickly....

Volotaire

Yeah. Basically, I will be otherwise occupied during the Sony presser, but will be free by shortly after it's over. I want to watch the Sony conference in its entirety without being spoiled -- but I want to start watching almost immediately after it's over. I'm not sure which sites will have it archived that quickly....

Don't worry, you can bookmark the spoiler free thread, and access it from there.
Here was last year's. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=475948.
The spoiler free thread will archive multiple links for you.

I think I may create one this year since we're quite close to E3 and no one has created on yet.

EDIT seems brobuzz is making it.

If you want to watch Nintendo's event afterwards, do not do it on the eShop. They often put digital games up or banners based on what was announced. Also, when you click on the Direct, it will also show the trailers for the announced games. This is how I was spoiled on Hyrule Warriors.

Pachimari

Oops I'm sorry. I thought it was normal. My mouth is zip closed locked.

ekim

It's leak week - watch out everyone. Publishers should start sending out store/promo assets now. But I only expect third party leaks.

Some Nobody

It's leak week - watch out everyone. Publishers should start sending out store/promo assets now. But I only expect third party leaks.

Would they be leaking anything that would come out in 2015? If not, according to some people, I think we're mostly good?

LifEndz

Can anyone recommend a good app/site for watching the conferences on my phone? I'm going to be at work most of the day this year and I can't use my work PC to stream it anymore.

Volotaire

Can anyone recommend a good app/site for watching the conferences on my phone? I'm going to be at work most of the day this year and I can't use my work PC to stream it anymore.

Th Twitch app should be suitable enough, or the Youtube app for the youtube livestreams.

ShowStoppers @ Play is the press event for innovation in gadgets, gear and gizmos for health, home and play, implants, sensors, biometrics, heart rate monitors, Steam-powered online games and entertainment, consoles, handheld and interactive devices, headphones, sports watches and fitness trackers, eye trackers, mobile devices, and more. It’s where hardware makers, software developers, innovators, award winners, visionaries, startups and studios make new connections, promote brand, take leadership and open new markets.

ShowStoppers @ Play is 10 June 2014, just as school ends, entertainment gets serious, and the heat pushes pulse rates higher — timed to help companies large and small connect with journalists looking to discover the future of consumer, lifestyle and digital technologies for life, home and play.

Not for us consumers/gamers but it may mention a few products coming for game consoles. Can this be referenced in the Sticky? Showstoppers will be at E3.

E3 Press List for Showstoppers.

After the Forza Horizon 2 announcement, I could not resist doing this:
jKpnljS.jpg

Top Bottom