• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Nintendo Direct 2013.6.11 - 11 pm Japan Time, 3 pm BST, 10 am EDT, 7 am PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiz

sqjlMb5l.png

Dat fanservice.

Zero Suit Samus is gonna have some stiff competition! ;)

Pit before Kirby and Pikachu? Is this some failed joke?

Also, what does the Japanese translate to? Don't they use X and stuff?

For reference:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, known in Japan as Dairantō Smash Brothers X (大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズX Dairantō Sumasshu Burazāzu Ekkusu?, lit. "Great Melee Smash Brothers X")

That's Brawl's title.

While I can see Fire Emblem getting more reps thanks to the sales and popularity of Awakening I'm sorry I just can't see Tharja being picked, not over other equally popular characters like Chrom or Luciana. I'd be happy to be wrong (Tharja is my waifu in FE:A)

Galang

Banned
All I need is Lucina in Smash and I will not be sour about Golden Sun and Sin & Punishment getting stiffed again.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I'm not an Insider. But I suspect that Smash might throw a crazy and have KI: U's multiplayer style. 3D everything, ergo not on a 2D plane.

Furthermore all characters will level up and learn new special moves that can be set to a button and a direction like the Tales of Games for variety and unpredictability.

The Meleemongers will cry and the people who enjoy innovation will sing praise.

>:I

And I made it all up. All by myself. If you believe it then you are very silly

--------------------

I need a Golden Sun Rep. PLS

CassSept

So, it comes again. That time of the year that I know I shouldn't hype myself too much, but nonetheless I will put myself into hype overdrive.

Could someone add "only for" GC version to my avatar? I might regret it later down the road, but heck. It's always nice to dream that this year will be THE year.

Elfteiroh

Calamity sound like a piece of horsehit... Super smash bros Inferno sound better.

IMHO, I think it would be MUCH better as Super Smash Bros Uproar... It fits with the Melee/Brawl continuity, and goes well with the fact there is two complementary games that are better when played together (like and uproar!).

IMHO, I think it would be MUCH better as Super Smash Bros Uproar... It fits with the Melee/Brawl continuity, and goes well with the fact there is two complementary games that are better when played together (like and uproar!).

I think Super smash Bros Rampage fit even a better.

You're all going to shit yourselves when the roster my top-secret source has given me comes true:
Dr. Mario, Tingle, Candy Kong, Baby Mario, Evil Mario, Adam, Shadow the Hedgehog, Neutral Mario and Madden. That's the entire game's roster too and it's entirely touch-controlled.

Enjoy!

He'll yeah, man. Him and Wart. I want Wart so bad!
Find it so weird Birdo's fairly common in Mario games nowadays yet other cool cats from SMB2 like Wart and Mouser never show up in the sports or kart games yet MK7 had to resort to METAL Mario :/

Also K. Rool (emphasis on his costumes/multiple-personality disorder!) would be great for Smash, but he's not quite as much of a 'must-have' Mac, Ridley and Mega Man are for me.

Neiteio

Super Smash Bros. BLITZ.

EjhFutw.png

NOTE: The unseen characters are Wolf Link & Midna (part of Link); Ganon (part of Ganondorf); Deku Link, Goron Link, and Zora Link (part of Masks Link); Awakened Mewtwo (part of Mewtwo); and Defense, Neutral, Attack, and Speed Deoxys (part of Deoxys).

You're all going to shit yourselves when the roster my top-secret source has given me comes true:
Dr. Mario, Tingle, Candy Kong, Baby Mario, Evil Mario, Adam, Shadow the Hedgehog, Neutral Mario and Madden. That's the entire game's roster too and it's entirely touch-controlled.

Enjoy!

Dr.mario is useless piece of shit... I want safari mario.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Since we are on topic of SSB4 Rumors. Did anyone remember one from 2011 before E3.

Here are the details of the rumor:
- Smash 4 will be revealed at this year's E3 in video form.
- Smash 4 will be called Super Smash Bros. Paradise.
- Only newcomer shown will be Mega Man Volnutt.
- The reveal trailer for "Paradise" takes place on a beach with the Smash characters relaxing However, Donkey Kong spikes a volleyball into Captain Falcon's helmet which causes a weird chain reaction that begins a brawl between the Smash fighters. For the fight to be broken up, Mega Man Volnutt is called in.

0J4A3.png

Galang

Banned
I'm really surprised Nintendo doesn't use K. Rool more.. makes no sense to me. He's too iconic to be shafted so much

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Hopefully this time the Fire Emblem characters are in their promoted class.

Thanks.

now that we are on the topic, Shulk has to get in right?

Either that or the Monolith X game's main protag. And if it's Xenoblade 2 then Shulk definitely deserves a spot.

Wiz

The name should be Super Smash Bros. Clash. I mean seriously, how many other decent sounding synonyms for altercation are there?

Beth Cyra

Hopefully this time the Fire Emblem characters are in their promoted class.

Thanks.

Either that or the Monolith X game's main protag. And if it's Xenoblade 2 then Shulk definitely deserves a spot.

If Nintendo really want to push Monolith it would likely to be with Kos-Mos. KM is without doubt Monolith's most well known character, one they continue to use and feature in games they work on and a way to also highlight the Namco Bandai connection.

Smash 4's version of the sub-space from Brawl will be like Kingdom Hearts written by a Tales Of writer in collaboration with Sakurai. And it will be glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom