• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA FC 24 |OT| The beautiful game.

Sleepwalker

Welcome to the club, GAF.

erling-haaland-eafc-24-cover.jpeg

EA SPORTS FC™ 24 welcomes you to The World’s Game—the most true-to-football experience ever with HyperMotionV on next gen consoles, PlayStyles optimised by Opta, and a revolutionised Frostbite™ Engine reinventing how 19,000+ authentic players move, play and look in every match.

miniatura-novedades-eafc.png

Launch Trailer: Football is yours

A New Era for Ultimate Team™

It’s a year of firsts—improve players in your club with Ultimate Team Evolutions, include women’s footballers in your Ultimate XI, and introduce another dimension to your gameplay with PlayStyles.

fc24-features-ultimate-team-16x9jpgadapt1920w_tj47.jpg

Once a founder, always a founder: play before november 1st to unlock rewards!

fc24-founder-status-infographic-16x9-en.jpg.adapt.1024w.jpg

Features overview including Career, Player Career, Pro Clubs, Volta and more:

Release dates:

Ultimate Edition: Get 7 day early access on September 22, 2023. OUT NOW

Base game: Available on September 29, 2023. OUT NOW.

Last edited:

SCB3

I've put a few hours into the PS5 version, and compared to last year everything feels a bit snappier and fluid,

Malcolm9

Same shite, different name.

I hate how EA monopolise the club licencing, meaning there is no real competition.

It's more like NHL with the way players skate & contort. It's clearly aimed more than ever towards the FUT crowd.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Played about 5 games on Switch. It’s ok.

I do like that you can choose individual player instructions in Seasons as well as set your press etc.

Will probably play a game or 2 a week.

Everything I see about this game is predatory FOMO marketing, pre-order else you'll never get this, play in the first week else you'll miss out on this. Get the £100 edition so you can play it a week early, don't miss out! Spend a few bucks to unlock ultimate team stuff before it leaves rotation.

The actual gameplay hidden underneath the 3 layers of gambling mechanics would have to be a fucking 10/10 to make me even consider picking this up.

Last edited:

Physiocrat

The fact that even players names need licensing is a joke. Allow everyone to copy names and shirts in a game, then the gameplay might actually be good.

Cdbaksul

Neo Member
I want to love the game, but the AI was so completely stupid the past howevermany versions, it just wasn't funny. Even messing with sliders, when playing a player career mode my AI team mates were so dumb it made me cringe.

Have they fixed the awful AI?

Kirkio

Got this after not buying last year's game, it's OK so far but I wish they would make more of an effort with some meaningful changes, with all the money they make on ultimate team, the other modes should be way better than they are

T-0800

Got this after not buying last year's game, it's OK so far but I wish they would make more of an effort with some meaningful changes, with all the money they make on ultimate team, the other modes should be way better than they are

When you get rewarded for less than the bear minimum why would you strive for better?

Top Bottom