• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Gamescom 2015 Press Conference Thread

Auctopus

What a LAD

So much BANTER.

Edit: oh my god, it's Hearthstone Arena lol

Double edit: Oh no, the controller isn't even on :S

gimmmick

Battlefront looks so good. I hope it becomes the ultimate star wars game that we all are praying it will be.

Hip Hop

Fifa? ABANDON SHIP

2rmkrc4.jpg

EDIT:

damn it link dont work

Dmax3901

I loaded the stream halfway through and thought I was seeing a new Rogue Leader game and started shouting before realising it was Battlefront, still cool though!

Bit of banter!

..fuck off. Banter is a buzz word for bullying, racism, sexism and homophobia. What a word to choose to sell your game.

K.Sabot

Meanwhile just about everyone on twitch(streamers wise) is watching some press conference by G2A what the fuck is up with that?

So basically we're all holding out for a Hennig Star Wars game reveal at this point, right? That, or some Mass Effect footage.

Granted, it's FIFA, and they're in Germany, so EA may think it fitting to close out the conference with that.

Cmon battlefield: Madden! You're John madden sent back in time to stop Halas and Lombardi! Football with guns, last Boy Scout style!

Top Bottom