• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Gamescom 2015 Press Conference Thread

Sports fans need more time, so that they understand what the game is all about, that's why these parts always drag on!!1 FIFA is about F O O T B A L L , O K ?

;)

Rogan

Banned
FIFA is huge in The Netherlands and I bet its huge in Europe.

Playing FIFA since FIFA09 and bought every FIFA on day 1.

Oh my god, they're still talking about fucking FIFA. I really doubt the typical audience who buys these games watches goddamn videogame conferences.

You'd be surprised. Plenty of my friends who enjoy FIFA are well aware of the conferences, I imagine its' especially true for Gamescom in FIFA's home turf of Europe.

Think about it this way, in the US, EA has to sell about 12 different Sports franchises. In EUR, it's just FIFA.

AHA-Lambda

If I'd known it'd finish with FIFA I'd have just shut it off 10 mins ago =/

Another shit tier conference from EA what else is new?

It's not like they've got that many great games coming out. Yeah I said it.

I think the only thing they showed that genuinely interests me is Unravel.

Damn, seems I missed Mirror's Edge and Battlefront, and jumped right into the boring parts. Anything on ME Andromeda yet?

Nope, and apparently it's not going to be there.

Holy shit, is that the end of the fucking conference? So it limps to the end with fucking sixteen minutes of FIFA. That was awful.

Skrams

I don't think they thought that through very well making the final words to walk out of your conference being "At last."

Donos

Oh my god, they're still talking about fucking FIFA. I really doubt the typical audience who buys these games watches goddamn videogame conferences.

FIFA is a sales juggernaut in Europe, if not the biggest. A few friends i know with PS4 only play FIFA and CoDs on their PS4 (and did it with PS3).

Guys, remember where Gamescom is. Of course they'd end a European conference with FIFA.

Gamescom was never gonna have any bombs dropped either.

Kane1345

Do people really not understand where Gamescom is and what a big deal FIFA is?

Of course I do, I'm from London and love football and I understand the importance of FIFA but at the same time it's a rubbish way for me personally to finish a conference.

cripterion

Weak ending but conference was better than MS one overall lol.

They could fucking have sneaked a bit of Mass Effect in there and why not show NBA Live, Germans love the Dirk!

Top Bottom