• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"EA is going to announce something that will make Madden 360 gamers really happy"

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i remember no ryan bowen.

and :lol for those of you who dont know, konex scored 89 points in a game, and i think 80 of those points came in the paint (talking NBA 2k6 360)

Yeah Konex was the champ at that. Playing against him was a freakin chore. DM was the best person to play against online with NBA2k6. We had some nice battles. I think 3 games were won at the buzzer too.

Ah the memories.

But the game had enough flaws that our second league died in the second round of playoffs.

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
They're going to announce in order to make Madden 360 gamers happy that they'll quit feeding us total garbage and just be honest. Instead of "improved graphics engine" "all new animations" "better AI" etc. They'll just come out and say "we added this here roster change and nothing else. Got the lube ready? FULL PRICE B**ches!"

we have a bunch of comedians in this thread. apparently most of them haven't read page one when we got rid of the "LOLZ the sekret is the game won't be garbage! or that et will be ROSTER UPDATEE! LOLLERSKATES!"

qcf x2

They'll include a FREE collage trailer from the superior PS3 version, showing the modes, framerate and features that 360 owners aren't going to get.

:lol

... but yea, 60 FPS, I beg you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
squatingyeti said:
They're going to announce in order to make Madden 360 gamers happy that they'll quit feeding us total garbage and just be honest. Instead of "improved graphics engine" "all new animations" "better AI" etc. They'll just come out and say "we added this here roster change and nothing else. Got the lube ready? FULL PRICE B**ches!"

Considering they already added combine style mini-games that will help develop and heal players, as well as the run to daylight feature.... Oh shit maybe the announcement is that they will take these things out of the game?!?

I'm hoping they announce the kind of ESPN-combined Fantasy Football type league integration I've dreamed of since E3 2K5 and the PGR3 Live Demo.

i don't think EA realizes how awesome online franchise mode would be. if anyone from EA is reading this, i would honest to god pay $100 a year for a true online franchise mode. imagine it.... we play season after season, have online drafts, every stat is kept right there, no LD entering stats, trading, tagging, and so on. then if we couldn't fill all 32 teams we could have the AI sub in for whichever team. damn that would be awesome.... DONT YOU WANT MORE $$$ EA! make it happen!

DMczaf

Im shocked EA didnt even bother charging people for online leagues, people will do it EA!! WE WILL DO IT!! WE GIVE YOU MONEY, YOU HIT US!! ITS A FAIR DEAL!

did you read above dm!? i'm going to vegas for 2 weeks of training. i'm going to be all alone in the big city... sure wish i knew someone to show me around.... mmmm

bdoughty

Banned
Enhanced ESPN/NFL Films Integration for Madden 07

MiniGames to Include but not limited to....

"Up She Rises"
Suzy Kolber and Jill Arrington on each sideline. Pick one and compete against the other to see how much of a rise they can get out of former NFL Greats.

"Golden Boy"
You control Joe Theismann in the booth and the goal it to keep his eyes away from any mirrors and/or hair products so his focus on the game at hand.

"I Like This Kind Of Party"
Can you keep Michael Irvin out of trouble on Saturday night and make it to work on time on Sunday.

"That's The Enemy"
You are trapped in a room with Stuart Scott and the only item at your disposal is a roll of duct-tape.

"Brahma Bull"
Mike Ditka is in a Fine China Store. Your goal is to lead him out with no breakage.

"The Raiders"
Beat Al Davis senseless. That's pretty much all you have to do in this one.

"Pain Is Inevitable"
Relive Steve Youngs rookie year with the Tampa Bay Bucs.

"Run With The Big Dogs"
Can you get Sean Salisbury off the bench and on the field?

"Life On The Wildside"
Tony Kornheiser is not used to staying up very late. Your job is to pop enough No-Doze in his gullet to keep him awake the whole game.

Yea i was bored. :)

:lol

those were great but you missed a golden opportunity to take a swipe at gentle ben. then again i guess a steelers fan wouldn't... then the kellen winslow minigame sponsored by jay williams in conjuction with gentle ben!

gimz

Madden 2007
Madden 2008
Madden 2009
Madden 2010
Madden 2011
Madden 2012
Madden 2013
Madden 2014
Madden 2015

announced and will be release on the same day!

Miguel

FMT: If you schedule me 4 times against Hito again, I will be forced to release the JGar/Alex tape. You don't want that now, do you?

I love how a feature already in a current gen game is even notable, EA is embarrassing with the way they've handled Madden next-gen.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
GitarooMan said:
I love how a feature already in a current gen game is even notable, EA is embarrassing with the way they've handled Madden next-gen.

How is EA heralding this? IGN is the one that hyped up this feature, not EA.

DMczaf

I just hope those camera angles from current gen superstar (like behind the back of the defensive player you are controlling) are in regular gameplay

bdoughty

Banned
DMczaf said:
I just hope those camera angles from current gen superstar (like behind the back of the defensive player you are controlling) are in regular gameplay

Gamespot says yes.

Perhaps the first thing you'll notice once you're actually in a game in this mode is that the camera is solely focused on you and your position on the field.

dskillzhtown said:

From article
"Personally, as gamers, this is a mode we didn't want to be without," said producer David Ortiz (not to be confused with Big Papi). "We had to have it. This is good stuff. So as the on-field stuff started to progress, we knew we could add it in toward the end. We saw the reaction from people hoping it was in there, but we couldn't talk about it yet. We had already started talking about putting it in, and that reaction only encouraged us to try harder and put in the extra hours to get it in. But as gamers on the team, we wanted that Superstar experience if we could pull it off."

And the crew at Tiburon did pull it off, announcing this week that 360 gamers are in fact going to get the single-player feature they were screaming for.

We knew we could add it towards the end?, I mean this stuff should be a given for the next gen. EDIT: no owner mode either for 360 version...
Everything we do, we really want to tailor it for next-gen. We didn't want to rush Owner mode in."

DMczaf

madden-nfl-07-20060620084808117-000.jpg
madden-nfl-07-20060620084809164-000.jpg

So the Seahawks are the only team in the NFL that hire a grounds keeper?

As someone with very cursory experience with Madden because of his complete lack of strategic football knowhow, this sounds like the perfect way to get me into the game. Sold, EA. Congratulations.

Kusagari

dskillzhtown said:

Well IGN wouldin't of had to hype it up in the first place if EA didin't hold out all these features.

bdoughty

Banned
DMczaf said:
So the Seahawks are the only team in the NFL that hire a grounds keeper?

Said it before and I will say it again. Someone get Toma on EA's staff...

473-toma300.jpg

I prefer the dull lifeless field textures of current gen over what they are trying to pull off.

Sounds like they fixed Achievements too. 15 for Superstar Mode alone. I'm sure a lot of them will be related to Madden Gamer Level too. Sounds good.

Top Bottom