• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Play 2017 (E3 Conference) Thread: Hey Mr. Palpatine Man [Over]

Rate the conference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kyrios

Y'all need to vote for Chopper
giphy.gif

Now I NEED a Chopper game destroying Imperial fools!

LKSmash

If they announce a new Fight Night, I'm buying somebody in here a copy. Maybe even a few somebodies. But they never will cuz of stupid Dana White.

Kadin

YouTube chat is doing its thing again. They really need to do something about that nuclear scrolling...

Thewonandonly

Damn a new ssx would be fucking incredible!!!

Didn't the newish one sell preety well? Wasn't the best but it still had some solid ass gameplay, just make it more goofy next time ;)

DFox

I really want EA to bring it. They have huge catalog and would love to see Skate 4, Road Rage Reboot or Burnout Paradise 2. I want them to go back there own original IP's instead of making licensed games.

ValfarHL

Isn't Giant Bomb streaming this year?

Who's talking over the EA conference? I need company as my one real life E3 friend is busy.

Thewonandonly

I really want EA to bring it. They have huge catalog and would love to see Skate 4, Road Rage Reboot or Burnout Paradise 2. I want them to go back there own original IP's instead of making licensed games.
Paradise 2 u monster...

We need revenge 2

Drayco21

Maaaaaaan I hope Ahsoka and Kanan both make the cut for Battlefront II.

Tinúviel;239927125 said:
How likely Respawn to show something?

I think Titanfall 2 is confirmed to be at the event in some capacity, but I wouldn't expect anything major. Maybe the next map/update. Definitely not Titanfall 3 or their Star Wars game.

TB12

Banned
my wish list

- Dead space remake
- Burnout paradise 2

EA do it !!!!

I think i'm gonna follow Easy Allies E3 live stream this year, they are much more fun to watch than the ussual yearly E3 Giant bomb stream...

IN. Always a toss up between Twitch and YouTube but I currently have Twitch on my Xbone.

I'm really hoping we see Visceral's Star Wars game. It's about time we get some good footage.

And as always, I continue to hope for Burnout HD Collection. Then I cry because it'll never happen.

Placing bets on the amount of gameplay versus "camera panning around the development studio while a developer talks about their game"

GavinUK86

Anyone know if there's a quality slider on the YouTube PS4 app? It just seems to be set to Auto, which could get annoying.

Top Bottom