• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Play 2017 (E3 Conference) Thread: Hey Mr. Palpatine Man [Over]

Rate the conference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drayco21

Placing bets on the amount of gameplay versus "camera panning around the development studio while a developer talks about their game"

I think Madden and Battlefront will push the conference into largely being gameplay focused.

The monkey's paw is that 30 minutes of that gameplay is just going to be dedicated to a Madden demo that never ends.

HvySky

What are the odds we get an actual, meaty presentation of Amy Hennig's Star Wars instead of the usual "conceptual footage" and behind the scenes stuff EA seems to do EVERY year now?

McNum

Y'all need to vote for Chopper
giphy.gif
This is truth. Chopper is best droid. And he was totally in Rogue One, so he's a movie character now!

I think Madden and Battlefront will push the conference into largely being gameplay focused.

The monkey's paw is that 30 minutes of that gameplay is just going to be dedicated to a Madden demo that never ends.
Oh yea doesn't Madden have a story mode this year? I bet that gets a lot of stage time.

I'm betting at least 25 minutes dedicated to FIFA, with 10 minutes at least dedicated to an unfollowable interview with an Ex Footballer.

Fuck it, just bring back Pele.

What are the odds we get an actual, meaty presentation of Amy Hennig's Star Wars instead of the usual "conceptual footage" and behind the scenes stuff EA seems to do EVERY year now?

Low, I'd assume. It's releasing next Fall. I'm expecting a story trailer, and title announcement, but even that might be too much.

Thewonandonly

O god...

"And here is what a pass will look like in frostbite. But wait Mr. Tom Brady is here himself to demonstrate how much technique goes into a pass.

Tom Brady: " well let's just watch me throw in the game because it looks so good and all tell you about all the technique going in"

I'm betting at least 25 minutes dedicated to FIFA, with 10 minutes at least dedicated to an unfollowable interview with an Ex Footballer.

Fuck it, just bring back Pele.

FIFA has got a shitload of info announced though apparently. They might announce the rumoured Sony partnership and Legends of PS4, but not too much I imagine.

HvySky

Low, I'd assume. It's releasing next Fall. I'm expecting a story trailer, and title announcement, but even that might be too much.

Honestly I'd consider a story trailer / title to be meaty compared to what EA has done in the past with their conceptual trailers that give no real indication as to anything about the game.

LNBL

Will Gb show the EA conference full screen? Or just in a small window like they are showing footage now?

PetrCobra

EZA stream is not completely smooth for me, is that on my end? I would think that Twitch has enough overhead resources to handle the traffic

I wonder if EA will show NBA Live. I was reminded that they dident release one this season. Last season they brought out Da Hoop Gawd for nothing.

Chiramii

My first E3 going in without any expectations for any publisher. This year will be a good one and it starts here! Have fun everyone!

Top Bottom