• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Early Celebrity Crushes

Anna Semenovich was probably my first real celebrity crush, she is a Russian ice skater who then became a model, singer and general celebrity. Very popular woman...can't seem to put my finger on why

81ece2ef36238a882bcf9dec0b25ea05.png

mF9Zen4.gif
:love:

Its funny as I was around 7 when I first watched Back to the Future and I rewatched the hell out of it on VHS but over time I realised my thoughts on Lorraine changed. She was a gateway to my puberty and the wider world, oh dear. Bless you Lea Thompson. Sterling work in BTTF also in what could have been a thankless part

ST1Y.gif

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Back in the day I had a huge thing for Christina Applegate.

rWDLpAQ.jpg

...I remember I found some fake nude picture of her back then and I was convinced it was real and little adolescent me went to town to that thing.

Nothing tops Tiffany Amber Thiessen. Other crushes: denifitely Winnie Cooper and Mary Stuart Masterson in one of those John Hughes movies. Aaand I’m officially old.

McCheese

I usually skip cut-scenes, but for some reason as a kid, I'd watch the C&C ones over and over....

Tanya_RA2_Cine1.jpg

Last edited:

Halo0629

Well I'm a 90's kid so Pamela Anderson, Spice Girls, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Liv Tyler, Alicia Silverstone, Tiffany Amber, Phoebe Cates, Sarah Michelle, and probably more that I couldn't remember anymore.

lil puff

Was Chrissie mentioned? Suzzane Sommers from Threes Company. Oh when she (or the staff) decided to take her bra off. I would have my VCR ready for the reruns. Janet I thought was kinda sexy too.

edit: when I am at home, not on the company network i feel better about saying certain things.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
The memories are flooding back.

Christie Brinkley in National Lampoon’s Vacation.

lil puff

I will have to agree with Dunki and Nikki on the lips. She was like the next thing after that show tried to fake Married With Children. Did anyone ever like Punky Brewster, or the girl from Family Ties?

edit: not Family Ties. The one with Scott Baio.

Last edited:

Ka-Kui

How has no one mentioned Amy Jo Johnson, the original MMPR pink ranger!? That was my first celebrity crush as a kid.

Others for me included:

Elizabeth Shue (Ali from Karate Kid)
Sarah Michelle Gellar (due to Buffy)
Fearne Cotton (children's TV presenter)
Hannah Spearritt (member of the pop band S Club 7)
Teri Hatcher (as Lois Lane)
Jennifer Aniston (Rachel in Friends)

If you haven't, you should watch The Long Kiss Goodnight. Criminally overlooked action movie. Samuel L Jackson's in it too

I have seen that and yeah, it's pretty good.

There's also Tootsie where she's in her underwear at one point.

Oh and I also had a crush on Robin Wright Penn in the movie Toys.

edc97f995c28189f811286b4ebd1528b.jpg

Last edited:

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Britney Spears
Pamela Anderson
Catherine Zeta Jones (dat ass in Entrapement)

Jennifer Love Hewitt must have been my hardest crush though. Must have watched Can't Hardly Wait like 1000 times.

Skyr

Nikki-Cox.jpg

Nikki Cox. OMG it is a real shame what she did with her face(lips)

Wanted to post her.

God damn was she fine. My teenage self used to have a goddamn boner everytime I zapped into Unhappily Ever After.

And ye, don't google her today..

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Alyssa Milano when I was 12. She was 14. It has lasted thru the ages.

Same here, though not sure what age I was when I first started watching Who's the Boss. She's about 6 years older than me though, but age gap probably about the same when I was watching as it would have been in syndication most likely.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Soleil Moon Frye in the early 90s...was everything
wnr6B.jpg

soleil140.jpg

soleila6.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom