• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Earthlock: Festival of Magic [Kickstarter] - PC/MAC/Linux/WiiU/X1/PS4

Durante

I'm happy this made it. Somewhat doubtful of their delivery estimates, especially for non-PC platforms, but I'm almost sure that they'll deliver at some point, and that's good enough for me.

Tizoc

Hope they can reach the 160K stretch at least. Can post KS period funding help them achieve it?

Hope they can reach the 160K stretch at least. Can post KS period funding help them achieve it?

They will definitely reach that goal, they only have ~3K to go and have gotten about $1.5K since I checked a couple hours to go. That can easily be covered in 32 hours. The 180K stretch though, now that is doubtful.

I'm happy this made it. Somewhat doubtful of their delivery estimates, especially for non-PC platforms, but I'm almost sure that they'll deliver at some point, and that's good enough for me.
Yup I'm really skeptical about the console version release estimates especially, but I have faith in them delivering eventually.

Doffen

I was hoping they would have reached 210.000 stretch goal.
Might still be a chance for 180.000.

BTW: New addons:

The Physical Artbook will be a $40 add-on – 64 pages of glorious art of Earthlock! You will need to add $7 for US shipping and $12 for international shipping.

xpukDmX.jpg

And

We have found a really cool place to do our 3D Prints (www.sandboxr.com)
So now you can get your hands on the 4.25" Physical Figure of Amon! The cost of this handsome little guy? $49! US shipping is included, but an additional $10 will need to be added for International shipping.

jYjbpNT.jpg

also:

Due to the late release of some of these add-ons, they will be available to obtain via a pledge manager post-campaign. And those increased funds will of course go towards stretch goals – like the Paypal total.

Top Bottom