• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

eb games listed Kingdom Hearts III for the NX?

silva1991

KH3 on the NX?..

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

What's funny? there were other KH games on Nintendo platforms before so, this won't be surprising.

I'm sure there will potentially be more KH fans on NX than Xbox 1.

Kouriozan

NX sale +1 if true.
Who is Trev? Interestingly enough according to Kagari FF7 is partially funded by Sony and shouldn't come to other consoles. Who knows with Square tho.

If Nintendo manages to have a good KH3 trailer at reveal event or E3 I promise to buy NX.

Wouldn't be shocked since Nomura promised a surprise to Kingdom Hearts fans on Nintendo consoles at the end of 3D (Riku and Sora walk toward a light that transform into III)

EDIT : there http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/2...rprise-during-kingdom-hearts-3ds-end-credits/

Rob2K19

? Kingdom hearts has been on Nintendo platforms as much as Playstation.

Yeah. I remember the whole series being on Nintendo platforms on two different occasions just like with PlayStation.

Wouldn't be shocked since Nomura promised a surprise to Kingdom Hearts fans on Nintendo consolesat the end of 3D (Riku and Sora walk toward a light that transform into III)

What. A. Reach.

Betty

Banned
I remember when Nintendo fans were convinced KH3 would come to Wii exclusively.

Those were very dark times.

Geedorah

This has to be the result of some kind of miscommunication - I seriously, SERIOUSLY, doubt that KH3 will come out on the NX. I'd love to be wrong...

entremet

This has to be the result of some kind of miscommunication - I seriously, SERIOUSLY, doubt that KH3 will come out on the NX. I'd love to be wrong...
Why? It already got entries on Nintendo handhelds and console gaming is on life support in Japan.

MAtgS

KH3 is coming to XB1 & there's already been games on Nintendo systems before. How is it that hard to believe?

Betty

Banned
Would've made sense at the time instead of making us wait a decade.

Not to me and most fans.

We want to see the end of the current saga go out with a bang along with huge battles, gorgeous worlds, all that good stuff.

All the Wii would've afforded was Kingdom Hearts 2 with different worlds.

iboshow

Banned
This is fake there is only 2 games listed for the NX. Zelda and Just dance. Also Kingdom Hearts III is worth 99.95 on PS4 and Xbone.

Hellraider

Questionable rumour aside, It makes perfect sense for NX to get KH3, especially if it's primary a handheld. I still consider Senix not bringing KH in any form on the Wii back in its days of glory to be such a huge missed opportunity.

MAtgS

Not to me and most fans.

We want to see the end of the current saga go out with a bang along with huge battles, gorgeous worlds, all that good stuff.

All the Wii would've afforded was Kingdom Hearts 2 with different worlds.

Not like it would've looked worse than KH2. DDD managed to up the ante with things like bigger maps & flowmotion on a handheld that's weaker than Wii. & if anything, starting a new saga with KH4 on HD systems would've had a bigger impact in that it helps sets the next saga apart more from the current one.

Betty

Banned
Not like it would've looked worse than KH2. & if anything, starting a new saga with KH4 on HD systems would've had a bigger impact in that it helps sets the next saga apart more from the current one.

Ehhh, maybe.

I just know Nomura has crazy things in store for KH3 and seeing stuff like Pixar worlds finally come to life on PS4 hardware will be something special.

Hope it comes to NX though, more sales the merrier.

18-Volt

It's Square, they're always there for Nintendo handheld launches. If they have nothing exclusive for the system they're gonna port some shit. And you can best believe KH3 will be one of them. They're already porting one, DQ11, so why not Kingdom Hearts 3?

Maybe they should throw PC a bone first? I see more potential buyers there.
It depends on how licensing goes. There might be issues, just like other kingdom hearts games, that prevent it from being released digitally and that would cut PC out entirely since physical PC games would not sell well at all nowadays.

Azuran

Banned
I hope this happens.

Kingdom Hearts games has been on Nintendo systems just as much as Playstation. NX should get 1.5 and 2.5 at the least because I would kill to have those games on a portable.

Mory Dunz

How many times are yall going to quote that gif

What's funny? there were other KH games on Nintendo platforms before so, this won't be surprising.

Even a hypothetical Wii U KH3 would do more than Xb1. That much is a given.

Unless they announce KH3 being on NX at TGS or during the (future) NX stream, I don't see KH3 coming to NX.
Seems super weird for KH3 to be 'announced' for NX without a release date any time soon, or any new KH3 info.

TLZ

Banned
Its fake guys. And remember, Retail listings should come with links, not pics.

EDIT: Ok, maybe not, we'll see

They started taking pre orders for NX since it was ''announced'' by Iwata last year lol

It's not fake. Don't know why you jumped the gun.

$120.

Arrogant Nintendo is back.

Well it's Australia. Can be a placeholder or another reason. EB usually have prices like $99.95 for pre-orders. $119.95 isn't far off. Big W and Target here usually sell these for around $64. All's still good.

Conveniently cropped without the URL. Just a screenshot with source saying "___ had it online for a few minutes before removing it"

That's a red flag for fake. Wherever this source came from would have provided a link atleast?

Of course, confirmed fake. Seriously lol @ ppl who only get a picture as a source out of nowhere thinking it's possibly real.

Unknown?

Yeah it being on NX isn't surprising. What's surprising is they haven't cancelled the Xbox port yet. Well since it was in production already I see why but it will likely be the first and only KH on an Xbox console.

Yagharek

$120.

Arrogant Nintendo is back.

It's just the placeholder. If you ordered something for one price and the release price was higher you would get it at the lower price. That's how I got bravely second for nearly 50 percent off.

But if someone ordered when it was 120 and the release price was only 80 they would pay 80.

This could be easily doctored or someone could have just listed it for NX for whatever reason. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes to NX, but I don't trust this.

Mediking

I hope this happens.

Kingdom Hearts games has been on Nintendo systems just as much as Playstation. NX should get 1.5 and 2.5 at the least because I would kill to have those games on a portable.

+1000000 NX deserves 1.5 and 2.5 and KH3 just like PS4.

Top Bottom