• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ed Boon teasing new Mortal Kombat X video on 1/14 with Kung Lao and a new fighter

Chairhome

UPDATE (TIME)
TIME:
“@UNREALWINS: @noobde Where's the video??? EB: ETA 8am CST

He's really releasing the vid at the same time as the Nintendo Direct?!
------------------

Via twitter (some select tweets as well)
@noobde

- @MioTenacious: @noobde release this video... just release it we cant wait anymore EB: Right now...It's looking like tomorrow is the day!

“@EdBoony: @noobde WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF SKARLET? EB: Slim to Shady....

“@dimpless0226: @noobde when will we be getting another reveal? EB: Next MKX video also reveals the next character !!

“@isaiahLbaird: @noobde r we talking the kung lao video? EB: Kung Lao + a yet 2B announced fighter..

“@AyeeeLilDeion: @noobde Do You See Smoke Returning ??? EB: Love that image... And maybe.

Reboot me if old.

----------
Is this an old pic?
B7QKSylCYAAuZ6v.jpg:large

accompanying tweet.
Yea....where HAVE you been?

Also.
"@keyshawn_go_in @noobde @NetherRealm oh oh this going to be awesome EB: It really will. BIG reveal! Fatalities! Fun stuff !!

What the hell did you do to him?
B7Q-GR6CEAA18b7.jpg:large

More tweets!
60fps vid coming.
Fans of 60 frames-per-second YouTube videos should check this out. Especially tomorrow.... :)
http://t.co/ReHbYM1jrs
(link is article about 60fps youtube vids)

Goro reveal, too?
Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Hearts of Men....
B7RZYuBCYAI9ZFt.jpg:large

Endo Punk

I want returning characters from MK4, they may not be the most popular in the franchise but they deserve to be revamped for one more go this gen.

TheHall

I'm still disappointed that they didn't add reversed fatalities.

(Fatality based on your opponent instead of on your own character)

Popnbake

I want returning characters from MK4, they may not be the most popular in the franchise but they deserve to be revamped for one more go this gen.

With the MK9 tease and the hint the boss of MKX will be someone unexpected, Shinnok has to be a lock at this point right? Tanya was also in a MK9 stage.

Other than those two I would like to see an updated Fujin along with Frost from DA.

Jawmuncher

They already said no console exclusive characters right? Hope there's at least SOME kind of cross over. Maybe they'll put in the main character from lollipop chainsaw.

This is one of the only games to have my preorder. Trying to preorder less often after all of 2014's embarrassments, but Boon has never let me down.

(because MK 4 never happened)

FHIZ

So are the four new characters announced the only ones? I was kind of looking forward to a bunch of new characters but since the initial reveal it's just be a lot of "Oh. Of course. Yeah. Okay." for each reveal.

Chairhome

Certainly looks like Kitana.

Kind of looks like the flaps to front/back of Kung Lao's costume, to me. The recolor makes it look more like Kitana. I don't know though.
-------

TIME:
“@UNREALWINS: @noobde Where's the video??? EB: ETA 8am CST

Kind of looks like the flaps to front/back of Kung Lao's costume, to me. The recolor makes it look more like Kitana. I don't know though.
-------

TIME:

I'm not even torn. It's MKX. Nintendo direct can wait.

Top Bottom