• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDGE 271: Miyamoto / Nintendo blowout

Just a heads up, they finally have this single issue up for sale. You can use the code SUMMER30 to get 30% off, brings it down to 4.90 pounds for shipping to the US.

Assuming you can't find it locally, however

kizmah

You can get the issue for free on iPad if you sign up for a trial subscription. Just end it before the end of the month.

Toparaman

Banned
Just a heads up, they finally have this single issue up for sale. You can use the code SUMMER30 to get 30% off, brings it down to 4.90 pounds for shipping to the US.

Assuming you can't find it locally, however

Thanks for the heads up! I haven't bought a game magazine in a long time, but I'm really excited about the future of Nintendo.
$8 is a reasonable price for me.

SkylineRKR

What's the beef with Oddworld?

I bought it on release and I have to admit its not that good anymore. Its better than the original mind you, if you still love that its still a safe purchase. But I got somewhat bored by it. The controls are difficult (intentionally I know), the horseback scenes are really frustrating as are the mines and I encountered AI issues. The thing is, I don't really have as much 'fun' with it as I once had. Still have to do the final few stages.

Its also a rather expensive release. 21 euros.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i haven't purchased a gaming magazine in ages, but i might have to bite. would be nice to get on my iPad right now, but i kind of miss turning the pages of a gaming magazine.

Has anyone picked this up at a Barnes & Noble in the US yet? It's a bit of a drive to my nearest store and the last time I checked they still had last month's issue.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Has anyone picked this up at a Barnes & Noble in the US yet? It's a bit of a drive to my nearest store and the last time I checked they still had last month's issue.

I'm gonna stop by B&N after these games and see what they have. I'll update accordingly.

Top Bottom