• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

eFootball 2023 version released

Stuart360

Wait is this another simple roster update like last years?. I thought they said they were going back to a proper full release this year?

Wait is this another simple roster update like last years?. I thought they said they were going back to a proper full release this year?

Pro Devolution Soccer, lol.

I still don't get the name change, that's going to make moves like this hurt the series more.

A disgrace what has happened to the series, shame on the shills and fanatics who defended this rubbish. Even co op is still missing after a year.

Reactions: GHG

TLZ

Banned
They're boasting 26 teams to use offline! Yay! What is this, 1995? And not even a very basic mode to create a very basic league? So back to pen and paper! Yay it's the 90s again!

I'm curious, what happened to this franchise? They went free-to-pay?
Sadly, yes.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I'm curious, what happened to this franchise? They went free-to-pay?
Yeah, unfortunately. They gave priority to "Myclub" mode(FUT mode in PES). But there is a mod called "events" that lets you play with specific teams on online PVP. It's like a limited version of "Seasons" mode in Fifa. It seems teams on "Events" changes once a week. You can play with south american teams this week.
Isn't that all the same on every other sports game though? I think it's a little bit more than just a roster update, as you can see on the link I shared that shows dramatic gameplay changes. It plays a lot more better than previous versions. I think it's like playing Pes 2015 after 2014. Not perfect, but they are on the right way(besides f2p model).

Banjo64

cumsessed
Dunno what to say about this update. The player movement looks very fluid now however they seem to have nerfed defending massively from the 4 games I played.

Some guy was passing it around comfortably at the back and I couldn’t get close by pressuring and when I did manage to touch his player, it was wet paper bag mode for my player.

I’m sure they will iron it out.

Last edited:

Davevil

godfather-don-corleone.gif

Top Bottom