• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#EGX London 2014 || The Event Formerly known as Eurogamer Expo

A woman in front of me in the Bayonetta 2 queue looked a little worse for wear as time went on, we were queuing for well over an hour for a 10 min demo, didn't help that they only had 2 demo pods. She eventually had to leave the queue because she got so ill, they let her back in when she returned at which point she finally got to play and then died like twice (in game that is) then left despite the fact that you could keep playing till you finish the demo. Crazy.

I went last year.

I didn't go this year.

:(

It was pretty...cool (I guess?)...to see Earls Court dressed up like the Reichstag during Nazi rule.

I went last year.

I didn't go this year.

:(

It was pretty...cool (I guess?)...to see Earls Court dressed up like the Reichstag during Nazi rule.
Bethesda bringing their marketing A-game. The Evil Within this year.

Bycx53cCIAE1kDz.jpg

BrumGB

Missed out this year after going to the last 4 :(

As I live just outside Coventry it's great news about the move to Birmingham! GAMEfest at the NEC was pretty good there from what I remember.

Anyone take part in the #halonation booth on the Halo MCC stand? I've been asked to come back this Monday and take part in some professional filming. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, the poor Sega rep was all alone at the beginning of the day on the Saturday. That stand seemed to perk up later in the day though.

Should give it credit for being one of the only Japanese games outside of the Nintendo booth.

Top Bottom