• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Rumor Elden Ring on Summer Game Fest showcase 10th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartski

Jan 15, 2020
Katowice
UPDATE: IT HAPPENED

Multiple sources confirm Geoff Keighley is in possession of an Elden Ring Trailer to be aired during the Summer Game Fest 2021 showcase on the 10th June.

J. Grubb: LINK (can't embed dunno why)

It's also all over Twitter hinted by people who have seen the earlier leaked trailer before it was officially out.

Oh My God Reaction GIF by The Office

UPDATE:

Keighley almost straight up confirms it referring to a popular joke made after Game Awards 2020

UPDATE 2:

UPDATE 3:

final confirmation from vetted FROMSoft leaker Omnipotent on ResetERA:

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Apr 17, 2015
Obligatory good sound version of original trailer:

I'm sure many still haven't seen it and just watched the terrible one thats capped from the stream, or at least the audio is.

iHaunter

Sep 6, 2015
Am I the only one that thinks this game is overrated? I beat DS 1 - 3, Bloodborne, and I did not like Sekiro at all. I don't have as high expectations for this game.

• LOL
Reactions: IKSTUGA
Aug 30, 2014
Am I the only one that thinks this game is overrated? I beat DS 1 - 3, Bloodborne, and I did not like Sekiro at all. I don't have as high expectations for this game.
All of those are universally praised by players and critics (except maybe DS2), so it's probably more of a "you" thing.

sublimit

Banned
Aug 28, 2009
Considering Sekiro came out in 2019, I dont know why people think this game is late lol

But Praise the Sun anyhow. Most anticipated game. Wonder if its crossgen
I think the problem is they showed that teaser trailer way too soon. But then again that was before the pandemic pretty much fucked everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokoloko85

MonarchJT

Banned
Sep 25, 2020
uhm i hope is something different from a soul-like game ..in that case I would instantly lose interest

• Empathy
Reactions: dcmk7
Aug 30, 2014
dw

Never said it wasn't, I just thought it was too easy to cheese. I didn't find it hard.
I mean, you asked if you were the only one who thought that. You aren't, but you're definitely in the minority.

I kind of like that there are usually options for cheesing if you need them. You can play it straight, but if you're tired of being stuck you don't have to be.

Reactions: zaanan and Mentat02

iHaunter

Sep 6, 2015
I mean, you asked if you were the only one who thought that. You aren't, but you're definitely in the minority.

I kind of like that there are usually options for cheesing if you need them. You can play it straight, but if you're tired of being stuck you don't have to be.
Wasn't stuck, just didn't like it.

GuinGuin

Banned
May 18, 2021
and how would that matter

Because if you want to play a new FromSoft game and you haven't played Sekiro then go play that instead of waiting on a game that probably isn't coming for a year and a half.

• LOL
Reactions: 22:22

Sygma

Nov 22, 2016

the studio is big time yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.