• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S3 |OT| Snitch bitch, snitching ass bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

andre found out that he's black again.

that scene where X runs up in Luscious shit was the show's still the best in a while. dont fuck w/ the Lyons.

the tiana song is hilarious too. it sounds like dated af.

edit: yooooo wtf is this ghost threesome

Kozak

Banned
Hakeem's character is going back into the shitter.

It seems the TV show is doing that purposely tho? Luscious even made the same comment.

karasu said:
He has to be tv's biggest asshole right now by a huge margin.

Kinda has Trump vibes except he's not a buffoon.

andre found out that he's black again.

that scene where X runs up in Luscious shit was the show's still the best in a while. dont fuck w/ the Lyons.

the tiana song is hilarious too. it sounds like dated af.

edit: yooooo wtf is this ghost threesome

Andre and Lucius fucking tag-team combo'd the shit out of Xzibit.

Really if andre stayed on his meds he'd go so far. But whatever, even off his meds and having sex with ghosts the dude is making Jamal and especially Hakeem look like shit.

neshcom

Banned
Finally, a new episode!

I lost it at Lucious calling Jamal corny and then giving that corny-ass "if god lets me...I just cancelled!" line. And I cannot believe there's another Hakeem freestyle plot line. Keem cannot spit!

Dereck

This show is repeating itself, thus making it boring. Which is quite a feat for Empire, but at this point in the show I feel like it's becoming harder and harder for the show to outdo itself fuckery wise.

Ahiru77

This show is repeating itself, thus making it boring. Which is quite a feat for Empire, but at this point in the show I feel like it's becoming harder and harder for the show to outdo itself fuckery wise.

Mr. Dereck, you mad shady. I catch that, I clock that.
shocked.gif

DominoKid

man that was a great episode. filled with fuckery.

also the dinner song might be my favorite one in the whole series so far. druggie jamal is a way better artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom