• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S3 |OT| Snitch bitch, snitching ass bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
The actor who plays Philip is a friend of mine. I know he's on the show, but I haven't seen it. Big role?

neshcom

Banned
Damn I'm mad that confrontation with Lucious went absolutely nowhere. He keeps talking big game about doing nasty, illegal things, but he hasn't done any of that lately except keep his own ass out of prison.

Dereck

He cut her daughter's hair? Shit

PIVdUn2.gif

Got em

Chase17

Just caught up on the show after a missing that last couple episodes. The last episode may have been peak empire (and maybe more than I can handle)

-The greatest VR system in the world, with the guy just casually throwing in images of Jamal's shooter
-Evil Andre, enemy of hair
-Jamal's song about his father, and whatever his purpose of that was
-Tyreke's statement "Yeah I thought about turning her, but she is old, his mother, and has a mental condition" then proceeds to try and turn her

Still very entertaining.

I'm glad ghost Rhonda didn't forget that she was murdered by Boo Boo Kitty. So many people get killed around the Lyons and it just keeps getting swept under the rug. At least the Frank Gathers thing is coming back to bite them in the ass.

Also, that strip club scene/video/dream sequence on this Star show...I haven't seen booties this thick clapping on national TV since BET Uncut.

Dereck

I mean when you take a huge fucking break in the middle of the season don't expect us to just hop back on board willy nilly when you decide to randomly resurface with a new episode Fox.

Damn, am I the only one still watching? I was hoping someone would catch me up on last episode because I have no clue what's Nia's relationship is with Luscious.

I get that the theme of this season is the relationship between Cookie and Lucius, but I have no idea what path they are trying to go down. That Cookie is unhealthily obsessed with Lucius? That they are meant to be together? That she is learning that he's not good for her?

I don't know, and it doesn't seem like the show does, either.

Ya'll remember when this show was good and was one of the best things on TV?

..... no? It was always soap fluff. Fun as hell, but always fluff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom