• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S2 |OT| A Game of Fuckery

Salarians

tumblr_nfcerlpk2g1tuqmxio1_400.gif

I thought that silhouette was Cookie at first though. But I forgot with this cycle Rhonda comes back at the end. Also lets think about this for a second. Lucious told Anika that she knew. Maybe he sent Rhonda after her. I know his grandson and all but still with Lucious it's not out the realm of possibilities.

Kozak

Banned
They gotta both fall. Aint nobody seeing either in prison haha

Great ep. Love how this show is constantly creating and resolving conflict and still managing to finish on a cliffhanger

If Rhonda dies I'm done. Anika makes me so damn sick. But, OMG, marrying Rhonda and Cookie bugging out was so wild, I can't wait for next season

Penguin

So.... why did Lucious marry Anika?

I mean, yeah, cause it's Empire. But what was the justification?

I'm needs to become a meme.

I believe, and not sure if TV logic, that a spouse can not be made to testify against their significant other in court.

Since she was summoned to testify against Lucious, only way could prevent this without her going to prison

I believe, and not sure if TV logic, that a spouse can not be made to testify against their significant other in court.

Since she was summoned to testify against Lucious, only way could prevent this without her going to prison

You're not allowed to testify against your spouse. That's not a TV logic thing it's actually real.

You're not allowed to testify against your spouse. That's not a TV logic thing it's actually real.
Yes, but the unrealistic part is that they got married after she was served. As per A.V. Club:

Look, this is definitely not how spousal privilege works on any planet. If you could just marry someone to preclude testifying against them after being served with a subpoena, the license line at the courthouse would be much, much longer.

Not that realism would do this show any favors.

neshcom

Banned
Shit, and I thought knowing Jamal was back in force was gonna be a spoiler.

Anika is a damn roach, so put money on it now: season premiere with an Anika/Camilla duet. Though, if this episode was any indication, we may just get a "you both are luck Thirsty saved your sorry asses at the last second."

Why did Lucious still try to make Jamal sing at the wedding? Dude has no sense of damage control.

Kaizer

Banned
Holy Shit that finale was great lmfao Rhonda is the MVP of the show for me after she attacked Anika twice from the shadows - I was dying laughing. And man what shitshow that wedding was, never change Empire, never change.

Yes, but the unrealistic part is that they got married after she was served. As per A.V. Club:

Not that realism would do this show any favors.

Oh yea i agree on that part when i was watching. I was like what the fuck did they just do that shit on the spot? No judge in their right mind would allow that shit if it ever went to court.

nampad

OMG, this show is just delivering on the twists. I know that objectively the show is not good but somehow I just want to keep watching for all the ridiculous drama.

Top Bottom