• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S2 |OT| A Game of Fuckery

botty

Banned
HnqTTY6.jpg

For those of you just tuning in...

Empire centers on a hip hop music and entertainment company, Empire Entertainment, and the drama among the members of the founders' family as they fight for control of the company. The show was created by Lee Daniels and Danny Strong, and stars Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson.

»OT 1«

Members of House Lyon

kTiaEtA.png
Lucious Lyon
"Money buys a man's silence for a time. A bullet in the head buys it forever."

Zyp6brJ.png
Cookie Lyon
“When you play the game of fuckery, you snatch or get snatched”

AytluVY.png
Andre Lyon
"There is a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a white woman in his hand"

DhToCGo.png
Jamal Lyon
“It's not easy being gay all the time. If it were easy, everyone would do it”

DxxEatD.png
Hakeem Lyon
"The next time you raise a broom to me will be the last time you have hands!"

lLrCjGC.png
Anika Calhoun
"If you ever call me 'sister gurl' again, I'll have you strangled in your sleep"

YgAj12G.png
Rhonda Lyon
"A black man isn't a pit. A black man is a ladder."

huNWDap.png
Porsha
"A personal assistant is not a slave"

kNpqUMW.png
Becky
"Becky"

The show also features many celebrity guest stars... such as Naomi Cambell, Oprah Winfrey, Mary J Blig, Snoop Dogg, Becky G, and more.

Let the games begin... and remember
Support black television and black actors
mcqm29.gif

jamal is like the superman of this show. indestructible.

i'm rooting for andre this season tho brehs. but you never know with empire, might throw me a few swerves here and there.

JCX

Hyped for this season. The finale was so crazy that I know they must have done big twists set for the premier.

Probably won't post much but yessssssss. This show is one of the first my family is watching as a whole in a long time. I'm so excited!

Yessss, bring on the crazy !

Even though they're playing in two of my favourite series I never realized Angela from Mr. Robot is Rhonda's sister.

Penguin

Oh gawd seeing these gifs and remembering the scenes is just cracking me up at work.

And the poster in all white with the lions haha

Top Bottom