• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S3 |OT| Snitch bitch, snitching ass bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Damn that police brutality part was almost IDENTICAL to that recent vid of a black man getting taken down for sitting at his mothers porch. Everything to the calm initial explanation, escalation, to yelling at him not to resist when he wasn't doing anything

I don't know where they are gonna go with that for Andre. At first I thought he might go suicide by cop

ReiGun

Andre's story seems more like the kind of thing they'd do with Hakeem. That said, I think it has more potential with Andre.

Funny enough, so far, Jamal's mental illness story is better than anything they've done with Andre.

Sigh. I missed when they worked together as a family, even though that shit usually lasts one episode. Whelp, Team Cookie.

Edit: Will stay for Andre + Nessa.

Touchdown

Banned
WHEW Mariah SLAYED. trending on twitter as per. Just another day in the life of a legend.

Ct4ySxOUIAAOO11.jpg

I am not feeling this season, maybe i picked up a fuckery tolerance

You must have. Pacing feels much more natural this season, and the acting has been just as strong as ever.

The song with Maria was also spot on.

This is shaping up to be my favorite season yet.

WHEW Mariah SLAYED. trending on twitter as per. Just another day in the life of a legend.

Ct4ySxOUIAAOO11.jpg

I love the song...but I think Jamal did an even better job than Mariah. The second half of the track she sounded better than she did at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom