• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S3 |OT| Snitch bitch, snitching ass bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Andre's crazy storyline wouldn't bother as much me if they hadn't actually named his mental illness. As is, I can't get over how inaccurate and irresponsible it is.

Jesus, the cold open just basically puts an entire seasons worth of fuckery into ten minutes.

Andre's crazy storyline wouldn't bother as much me if they hadn't actually named his mental illness. As is, I can't get over how inaccurate and irresponsible it is.

lmaooo that scene with Birdman and Montana was one of the best in any tv show this year.

pretty pissed rhonda died instead of anika, they throw it in my face in the first couple minutes too and then just move on in typical Empire fashion. wonder if she'll even get 30 seconds devoted to her funeral.

Lucious da gawd, slime for life. His reaction to jamal's ptsd was pretty hilarious.

This fucking opening is so trademark. Amazing how they just give Rhonda like ten seconds and then move on in with the episode Empire style. So good.

That exchange between Luscious and Hakeem about the birth cert was the highlight for me.

Kozak

Banned
wtf was that hahaha

Hairstyles couldn't remain consistent throughout the ep loool

welcome back Empire. we missed you dearly <3

Realeza

Banned
The death caught me by surprise. Not who it was, but the moment it happened. I almost jumped out of my seat, lmao. Is funny though how fast everybody forgot about it, except for Andre seeing ghosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom