• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

End of September "What are you playing?" Roll Call

Odysseus

Banned
It's after TGS. It's after X06 (right?). So what are you playing? You know, in between arguing over tangible differences between White Knight and Blue Dragon's graphics and Assassin's Creed's AI.

Still replaying FFX. Probably the best Final Fantasy I've played. That's right, best. Better than IV. Better than VII. Better than... X-2. Yeah, I said it. Better than X-2. QUOTE ME ON THAT. Anyway, I'm on the airship after defeating
Yunalesca

B00005TNI6.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V40902800_.jpg

Before anyone trips, I will point out I haven't played VI, VIII, or IX. I never finished V, but I played most of it.

Odysseus

Banned
MaverickX9 said:
NHL 07

That is it. I still play FIFA World Cup every once and a while. I only have 2 games...

( . Y . )

And what better two games could you have, sir? I mean really. Let's start a list.

Kidding!

For some odd reason, I can't stop playing Tetris DS online... Especially late at night. But other than that, still playing the old Cooking Mama. Just waiting for Contact next month.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
Mario Hoops 3 V 3
Starfox Command
Battlefield 2
24: The Game

Neko Tsukimi said:
For some odd reason, I can't stop playing Tetris DS online... Especially late at night.
You and me both. We should play sometime. Bump one of the Tetris threads when you want to play.

I'm also playing Megaman ZX still because I suck at it and Ninja Gaiden Black.

Odysseus

Banned
I may, might, as in there's a possibility that I could pick up Okami over the weekend assuming I beat FFX and don't just level grind for hours and hours... and hours. It's a four day weekend for me (Sat-Tues), so there's a good possibility I'll need to begin something else. Of course, there's always the possibility that I'll just replay KOTOR again. <3

I think I'm just going to start this generation all over again from scratch. Who's up for some Crazy Taxi? I'll play five minutes, then it will be your turn.

Yamaha98

Finish up MotoGP seasons on Legendary difficulty then probably get into DQVIII. Wouldn't mind picking up a FPS for the x360, preferably BF2: MC

Rocket Slime and Okami.
But mostly Yakuza since it's a rental. Gotta hurry up and finish it.
But I gotta get back do Disgaea 2 and SMT:DDS because I stopped right in the middle of them both.

Grayman

Gran turismo 4, learning to drive the LMP(lemans) and group C(faster 80-early 90s lemans) cars.

defcon, tomorrow!

Asheron's call, my own accounts are unsubbed until someone pays me back for some sub fees but I still have 3 or 4 accounts with maxed out characters I can log in and play on.

A post above reminded me to get back into my FFVII game. Running from all randoms. I think i just finished the icicle place.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Error2k4 said:
how did you get a copy so early? send me one.

i thought that this was implied in the SMT DS thread...

its a press copy. Atlus lubs me. I got it in like the beginning of September heh

I really, really, really want to be playing Okami. Cash flow issues. Sigh.

Playing WOW here and there. Just so damn bored of it. I still expect to get sucked into the expansion, though.

Just finished Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. 2nd best Castlevania ever.

Katamari Damacy on occasion
SWAT 4. GREAT game. Very very very hard.

I think that's it.

No shut up, why do these threads keep happening?

Okami, bitches. I can't believe there are so many people who haven't jumped on this game yet. There are 5 copies at my Best Buy ON THE SHELF and a lot more in the back I'm sure. It's only $40 on top of that, are you waiting for Jesus do hand-deliver it to you?
120440e.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 2, finally
110175e.jpg

Got this free with the Vision cam, some Uno
uno_0001.jpg

Super Princess Peach, yaya : D
118660e.jpg

Online all the time with Mario Kart DS
114595e.jpg

Trauma Center. I can't decide if this is harder...
115325e.jpg

... or this is, Mega Man ZX.
120435e.jpg

Top Bottom