• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Enemy Starfighter - Homeworld meets Rainbow 6

Mindlog

There's a new dev blog up. It goes into detail on how the backgrounds were revamped with a nod towards the excellent work Homeworld was doing.
The goal is to let the player make both planned and emergency decisions to jump to any landmark without looking at a map.
If you are at interested in Homeworld the nested links also have some very interesting albeit old reading. This game is coming along nicely and the other reading has me wanting new Homeworld: Shipbreakers news.

Tellaerin

Looks ace.

(and as a lover of the flat shaded look I hope it doesn't change)

Likewise. Much prefer the bold stylized flatshaded look to yet another attempt at ultra-realism. Will be extremely disappointed if he eventually goes that route with this.

Elfish

I kinda like the graphics, very simplistic but everything looks so fluid.

Early access on Steam would be great though.

And only one guy is making this game?

8551080.gif

epmode

DK2 demo pls. PLS. Let me buy you, game.

Goddamn, this guy has a great sense of style. The Homeworld aesthetic died far too soon!

Mindlog

Hello friends.
Mittani threw up his impressions of the PAX build. They are glowing. The dogfighting is simplified compared to some of the newer space combat games, but it's backed up with the overarching strategic elements. Most surprising to me is that the creator is taking his time to make everything work well with a controller.

Article.

Top Bottom