• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eric Trump to Muslim comic: Come on, you really think we'll have a Muslim registry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...an-comic-come-on-you-really-think-well-have-a

eric.trump_.comedia.plane_.1201.png

Donald Trump's son assured a Muslim American comedian while on a flight that his father would not push for a Muslim registry.

“So when I walked into the plane I was like, ‘What is this?’ This is obviously from Allah, Allah is just trying to hook me up right now. That’s what’s happening,” the comedian said.

“When I sat down I said: ‘How you doing?’ Trump says: ‘I’m doing good’. And I said: 'You have no idea how fantastic this is for me right now. My name is Mohammed. Salams. I’m a standup comedian. This is fantastic for me.' ”

“And I said, 'Just FYI I’m not getting that ID s--- done. You gonna really make my people get ID cards and all this? You know we’re not doing this s---,' ” the comedian told BuzzFeed.

According to Amer, Trump replied that the registry will never happen under his father's administration.

“Ah, come on man. You can’t believe everything you read. Do you really think we’re gonna do that?” Trump responded, according to Amer.

[The pair also discussed Hillary Clinton and Trump's victory in the election. Amer said that the president-elect's son agreed with his assessment that Trump played the media to his advantage.

“That’s what he told me. He basically acknowledged the fact that his father played this thing like a mad genius and that’s how he got elected and he admitted it,” Amer said.

No worries guys.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Eric Trump would be over-cast as an 80s cocaine date rape executive. You'd be like, "come on tone it down a little"

But on the flipside young Gary Busey could play him.

Look at his fucking Trump monogram sweater. Chill out wardrobe department!

Yes, because he'd be totally 100% honest with a guy he's stuck next to on a plane for several hours.

I'm amused that the Trump kids don't get to fly private jets, but papa has had a freaking 737 for ages.

Shaanyboi

Banned
uh huh... sure...

Well boy am I glad he didn't run on a campaign based on blatantly racist rhetoric that has inspired countless attacks on muslim civilians.

Every time I see a picture of Eric Trump I'm more convinced that those people who believe in reptilian shapeshifters are on to something.

Slayven

Eric Trump would be over-cast as an 80s cocaine date rape executive. You'd be like, "come on tone it down a little"

He always reminded me of Jake Busey

jake_busey_starship_troopers.jpg

Asbel

So a Trump is telling someone what they want to hear, yet again. Sounds like How to win Friends and Influence People. Trump's action are more important than his words. Ignore the words.

"Come on guy, don't believe everything you read even if it's direct quoting from my dad or his administration"

Of course. All politicians follow through with every single one of their policies, 100% of the time, every time.

Nope, didn't say anything at all just to get made president.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
There was a lot of crap said during this horrible election but we all know it's just going to be business as usual.

Futureman

I mean that's nice for him to say it's not going to happen, but his dad has the habit of just telling the person he's currently talking to what they want to hear.

Of course. All politicians follow through with every single one of their policies, 100% of the time, every time.

Nope, didn't say anything at all just to get made president.

Especially politicians who base their campaign around not being a politician and "telling it like it is"

Continuing to be a top 10 of all time GAF member.

Multiple thoughts.

First, Trump children travel with commercial airlines? That sounds odd to be honest. I expect most well known and wealthy family to fly privately.

“Ah, come on man. You can’t believe everything you read. Do you really think we’re gonna do that?” Trump responded, according to Amer.

Yes, yes I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom