• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESBC Sport Boxing | Reveal Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

100 Licensed Boxers
ESPORTS BOXING CLUB'S roster will increase every Season. This model will keep regular content coming with Legends and Rising-Stars being added throughout the lifetime of ESBC.
Also available will be a complete Character-Creator suite using high quality visuals. Check out our growing Roster below!
Click here to see the full roaster

7 Championship Titles
Fight for the coveted ’Green and Gold’ WBC belt, secure your legacy by being crowned the Ring Magazine Champion.
ESBC will feature the leading governing and sanctioning bodies of the sport, including the IBF and the prestigious BBBofC Lonsdale Belt.
A first for the sport and gaming – Become the eWBC Champion of the World with a physical belt presented by the World Boxing Council during the official ESBC Tournament!

50 Attributes & Traits
ESBC will feature a deep character experience with many different fighter attributes.
Ranging from punch power to discipline, ESBC will also feature a ground-breaking trait system that’s never been used in boxing.

movie013.00_00_57_10.Still019.jpg
movie013.00_00_32_23.Still015.jpg
movie013.00_00_48_32.Still018.jpg
movie013.00_00_37_00.Still016.jpg

Last edited:

bArTl3bY

I’ll keep an eye on this, still play Fight Night Champion from time to time. Maybe this one will last me the next ten years.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Looks awesome. I'm no boxing guru either, so if this game lacks in minute details or a great roster boxing experts would notice, I wouldnt. Just want a fun boxing game. Many of the boxers they listed I don't even now who they are.

Reactions: MrS

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.

Coincidence? I smell a comeback

Buy one on eBay Lennox save begging that your fame will get them to send you one for free.

You have more money than most of the poor ‘average’ people that are trying to get one so you can afford scalper prices.

Top Bottom