• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Escaped orangutang terrorizes Japanese children (legendary thread ENTER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
you guys are making it hard for me to decide! :lol :lol :lol

NotWii

Banned
I've visited this thread around 3 times today, everytime there's something new to make me laugh :lol :lol :lol

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'm sitting here in an important meeting giggling to myself. Trouble is, this stuff is impossible to explain.

"whats that?"

"oh its a Japanese guy in a bad orangutan suit, being photoshopped into the tianemen square massacre"

"oh". "what about that?"

"Oh thats pedobear - everyones favourite pedophile (sic)"

"oh" - steps away slowly

ten5ive9ine

They've got me haunting a family in Texas.
Hyoushi said:
orangutang.jpg

I counter with this

Picture1.jpg

ten5ive9ine

They've got me haunting a family in Texas.
mac said:
Orangutan running naked covered in napalm is also good but this . . this is great.

Yeah it was a rush job. In hindsight I should have changed the soldiers to zookeepers, but now the idea is out there you can just imagine it in your head

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
Thanks alot gaf, everyone at my office thinks I'm a retard for laughing out loud and not being able to explain why.

Hyoushi

orangutang2.jpg

Bah. Too small source pic. Hope it's worth a few lols
considering all the Echelon hits I'll be getting from all those Image Searches :|

ziegen

teh funny guys...keep up the good woork. This is why GAF has got to be one of the best sites out there if not the best.

:lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom