• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN Baseball (Xbox) League?

Fifty

Not finalized. If they were finalized we could start tonight! But it will start, and it will start soon.

the leagues are starting soon my friends... we are putting the finishing touches on the sliders. again i would ask that you please provide input, and if there is a big gap between desired settings maybe we can come to a compromise. i feel as though i have good sliders though, and i will post them now:

Game Difficulty: All-Star

Batter Contact: 80
Batter Power: 65
Batter Bunt Assistance: 55
Runner Baserunning Speed: 90
Runner Stealing Success: 45
Fielder Errors: 15
Fielder Speed: 35
Fielder Speed Burst Length: 25
Fielder Speed Burst Power: 20
Pitcher Variability: 50
Pitcher Fatigue: 50
Pitcher Interface Speed (K-zone): 90
Injuries: 15
Pitch Speed: 95

try those out ladies, and post back with praise or changes needed!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the leagues are starting soon my friends... we are putting the finishing touches on the sliders. again i would ask that you please provide input, and if there is a big gap between desired settings maybe we can come to a compromise. i feel as though i have good sliders though, and i will post them now:

Just as long as a hard grounder occasionaly passes the pitcher, or the area between the second baseman and shortstop can't be called an impregnatable wall of web gems, i am alright.

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I'm planning on playing in the league, but will these sliders work well in 1P too, FMT?

DMczaf

ConfusingJazz said:
Just as long as a hard grounder occasionaly passes the pitcher, or the area between the second baseman and shortstop can't be called an impregnatable wall of web gems, i am alright.

:lol I was playing FMT earlier today and through 9 innings only ONE ball got through that invisible wall. We were both SHOCKED!

DMczaf said:
:lol I was playing FMT earlier today and through 9 innings only ONE ball got through that invisible wall. We were both SHOCKED!

Yeah, I really like the game, I would just like to see some of those dives actually miss occasionaly, because when i do them, it automatically swithches to my outfielder, who then dives, who then lets a routine basehit turn into a triple because jason lane is a fat turtle.

tinker with them and see if you can get some line drives through the infield going. so far as i can tell there is no slider that will allow those balls to pass through. it is a problem with the velocity and speed of the ball off the bat, and sadly there is no slider for that. but other than that, these sliders are pretty good. you can try them in single player, but when you play single player there is also a separate menu for the AI sliders (since online it is obviously 2 human players playing)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'll pick this up tomorrow when it hits stores here.
I was hoping to have the Giants though. So ConfusingJazz if there is another team you would like instead of the Giants that would be nice.
If I can't have the Giants I'll just take the best team available. I'm gonna get rocked so I need all the help I can get.
I'll take Boston or the Mets or whatever.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I called stros the moment konex started the first league...

Also dont play Lane in CF ConfusingJazz,switch Lane to left and Biggio to center.They made Lane too f-ing slow in the game.

Truelize said:
I'll pick this up tomorrow when it hits stores here.
I was hoping to have the Giants though. So ConfusingJazz if there is another team you would like instead of the Giants that would be nice.
If I can't have the Giants I'll just take the best team available. I'm gonna get rocked so I need all the help I can get.
I'll take Boston or the Mets or whatever.

Sure man, go ahead and have the Giants.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cloudy said:
I played the settings with Shadow and they're ok but the kzone is still too fast. I guess I'm out...

:lol :lol

Konex man up and grow some balls >_<

Cloudy

Banned
It's not like I didn't beat Shadow but the strikeouts I got were weak cos he was just swinging at my garbage :lol

ShadowRed

Banned
Cloudy said:
It's not like I didn't beat Shadow but the strikeouts I got were weak cos he was just swinging at my garbage :lol

Bfucking S you cheated. We played all the way to the 6th inning with the settings, then when it's my time to pitch you change the settings and suddenly you get a 2 base hit and after that you score.

Cloudy

Banned
It's just very annoying for me, I guess. The majority of bad throws should be when a pitcher is gassed or uses one of his weaker pitches. My best stuff in the top of the first is all over the place on 90 :lol

Matrix

Cloudy said:
It's just very annoying for me, I guess. The majority of bad throws should be when a pitcher is gassed or uses one of his weaker pitches. My best stuff in the top of the first is all over the place on 90 :lol

YOUR HAND EYE COORDINATION SUCKS A LEFT NUT :(

Top Bottom