• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN College Hoops 2K5 (league?) thread...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Konex find an 8th person!

Lets get this started :)

Anyone want to play now?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Malley looks like you got me in week one..this should be good after playing eachother 3 times last night...only thing is you face my UT team and not the Cougs :p

I'm free to play after 9 pm eastern time tonight.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Matrix those were some GREAT games.... we will get it going after I get baack from the gym..... I really like this game....

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
wow...i forgot all about this..
i'll be on tonight for teh upset

Matrix

GG Malley.

I had one of the most amazing games against fifty last night,I lost but I'm wouldnt even do the game justice by trying to explain it.I'll just say it was most likely the best game of online bball I have ever played against someone.,with two of the most luckiest and amazing shots in one game,me with an amazing deep turnaround 3 with like 1.7 seconds left to send it to OT and Fifty making a friggin shot thrown up at his end of the court,a friggin heave to win it in OT with like 1 second left,the game would have gone into double OT.

My SG was like automatic from three and Fiftys SG went off on me like Lebron James and Tmac mixed into one.

Fifty

It was awesome and disgusting at the same time. Tons of big shots were hit to send it into OT....it would have gone into double OT, but after my center caught the rebound (under my hoop) I pressed X out of instinct and he swished it in from the absolute farthest spot away from the other net, it was just crazy. In the next game we played I tested it out....taking a ton of those shots, to see if it was a glitch, but I think I just got lucky with a one in a million shot.

Matrix

Yea it was a disgusting way to end the gm and I was trying aswell to make that shot in the 2nd game and couldnt come close...sometimes I think I'm really cursed.

I mean I had DM in madden the other day and I get screwed over by the biggest bs fumble and then that shot you made :lol

PS- Fifty your team is truly hard to beat :( They all shoot well and your D is one of the top rated D's :( I got my ass handed to me again in that 2nd game,I was disgusted and sad at the sametime.

Cloudy

Banned
Ramirez, I can play LATE tomorrow after the Lakers game. If we don't play, you get the forfeit win cos I don't wanna hold us up :p

Matrix

I'm watching Rockets game...You dont want to lose anyway right now.

Ramirez

When's that shit over? :p

And you're right I prolly will lose,Ky can't shoot for shit on this game! >_<

Boo it's only in the 2nd qtr...they're playin the friggin Bobcats,c'mon whore!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
F*W(*$(*$(@*$*@$ wide open under the basket and he missed!!!!!!!!!!!

Fifty

Ok good. If you can, tell me what time specifically is good for you, because I don't like the vague style of setting up games. I'll be free from 9 eastern onward.

Matrix

Ram,Im free to play all night Monday *errr today*

Let me know when you want to play.

Matrix

I can play at 7:30 eastern time,in 1 hour.

Top Bottom