• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN NFL 2005 only 19.99 + 2 shipping @ gamestop

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Too bad we're on the new GAF, since I posted a thread that EPSN NFL 2005 was gonna be $19.99 at the old GAF :p

retardboy

Wario64 said:
Too bad we're on the new GAF, since I posted a thread that EPSN NFL 2005 was gonna be $19.99 at the old GAF :p

Yeah, but EBgames changed the price a couple hours after you posted it to $49.99. I'm still saying it's a mistake.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
retardboy said:
Yeah, but EBgames changed the price a couple hours after you posted it to $49.99. I'm still saying it's a mistake.

NO! Ebgames was caught in the act :p

retardboy

Yeah, I saw. But Sega still hasn't confirmed the price so I'm not going to get all hopefully now and have it raise in price later. I think someone at OS asked Sega and they said some retailers have put up some erroneous prices.

BuddyC

retardboy said:
Yeah, I saw. But Sega still hasn't confirmed the price so I'm not going to get all hopefully now and have it raise in price later. I think someone at OS asked Sega and they said some retailers have put up some erroneous prices.

But if you reserve it at this price, they have to honor it.

ZILLION

Looks to be official as EB has made a new listing and put it on the front page of their site.

ESPN NFL 2K5
Just announced—only $19.99! ESPN NFL 2K5 takes to the field with a depth and price that can't be beat. Look for the Maximum Tackle system and added online features. Be among the first to get NFL 2K5 with In-Store Pickup!
Xbox - $19.99
PlayStation 2 - $19.99

I cant wait for this game.. its goign to rock so bad..

everyone on xbox live will have this game, seriously.. the xbox live community for ESPN 2K5 will be huge.

KarishBHR

LuckyBrand said:
I cant wait for this game.. its goign to rock so bad..

everyone on xbox live will have this game, seriously.. the xbox live community for ESPN 2K5 will be huge.

Yeah, I mean... leagues, price point, and quality!!

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
nfl2k5_ff1_28.jpg

Well, if this price holds up, you guys will be seeing alot of this guy from me.

jedimike

KarishBHR said:
someone answer this question

Nothing happens. They charge you the amount that you purchased it for. They can't legally charge your card more than you agreed to pay. And if for some reason the price went to $50, the company has to either honor your purchase or cancel your order. Not charge you more.

Of course, always print a receipt or save a copy of the confirmation email.

KarishBHR

jedimike said:
Nothing happens. They charge you the amount that you purchased it for. They can't legally charge your card more than you agreed to pay. And if for some reason the price went to $50, the company has to either honor your purchase or cancel your order. Not charge you more.

thanx

Mrbob

jedimike said:

But they don't charge your card until it ships. If the price changes (It shouldn't, Sega announced it at budget) then it is possible they may let the lower price slide. However, they do not have too because nothing has been purchased yet.

Top Bottom