• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Etrian Odyssey Untold is coming to Europe, at least it was rated.

Prevailer

It seems that there is an announcement of Etrian Odyssey Untold (3DS) at the horizon. It was rated by the german rating board (USK), which is quite reliable. I guess we are days ago from a official announcement!

source jpgames

etrian-odyssey-untold-usk.jpg

Anteo

I kind of hope they wait a while before publishing this one, it's too soon for europe for a new EO. It was still to soon for America for a new eo for anyone that is not a hardcore fan

Prevailer

for the record:

SMTIV has no rating entry in Germany :p

;_;

That indicates that SMT IV will not be released in 2013 (Nintendo announced it for 2013 in europe, afaik). I take your bets :p In other words, I bet it will be delayed to 2014 ;_; On the other hand, there is a small chance. USK didn't rated Bravely Default yet, which is coming 2013 ^_^

L~A

I kind of hope they wait a while before publishing this one, it's too soon for europe for a new EO. It was still to soon for America for a new eo for anyone that is not a hardcore fan

Huh? But it's precisely who the Etrian Odyssey games are aimed at : hardcore fans.

About this rating, it doesn't mean much, other than NEO is indeed coming to Europe (well, the Australian Government rating was already a dead giveaway). About the release date : probably /february/spring 2014. Senran Kagura Burst already has a rating, but we know it won't be released before 2014.

Reason why : NEO and Senran Kagura won't be translated into any other european language. Therefore, the publishes can already submit the US version (or even a the European version, as it's probably ready). But SMTIV and Bravely Default : Flying Fairy are gonna get translated into other european languages (German, for one).

Top Bottom