• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] Bloodborne Alpha Test

Curufinwe

Just got this email.

The wait is almost over. The Bloodborne Alpha Test is upon us. Starting October 1, you will be one of the first to experience some of Bloodborne's online features.

The Bloodborne Alpha Test will be conducted this week during specific time windows (see below). Prepare to enter the world of Bloodborne by checking your PlayStation 4 messages for a direct download link from PlayStation Network.

Even after you download the Alpha Test, please note that you will not be able to play until the online servers are turned on.

Servers will be running 5-8 PM PST (8-11 PM EST) on October 1, October 3, and October 5. The alpha test will not be playable outside of these time slots.

ExoSoul

Banned
Fuck me, I saw the thread for the JP alpha but never saw one for EU and now I can't enter... God damnit, god fuckin damn it =(

Lucent

Yeah I've got nothing. Feeling pretty peeved as this is the game I'm looking forward to most from now til February at least.

EDIT: So that stuff in that destructoid article about them looking for specific trophies and stuff is BS? Figures.

Finalow

I'm so sorry.

7EAvllt.jpg
where's that coming from.

anyway I'd really love to get a code if anyone has a spare one. ^_^

Still no mail, i think im screwed. Anyway, if someone isnt or cant play it and have a code that would be just awesome, if not: have a great time!
:((((((

Lucent

Where's my invite, From? Or is platinum in all 3 games not enough for you? :(

Yeah. I never platinumed any of them. I don't care for trophies or achievements. I only beat Demons and Dark Souls. Only probably half way through Dark Souls II. I did get to do the beta test for that. Dunno why I'm not getting anything for Bloodborne...

Bisonian

Let the begging begin!

I am one of those beggars.
Please.
Anyone.
A code would be very appreciated.

There's no begging to be had, and no code to pass around. They are emailing to the emails attached to PSN accounts, and then sending a direct message through PSN with the download link.

ExoSoul

Banned
Does anyone wanna take me up on "Dirty Deeds Done For-a-beta-code"?
Some one please get the reference
and give me the code
xD

Top Bottom