• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN - 12 Deals of Christmas

Also...

XgWxMLw.png

Wvrs

FFXV in the UK will be £32.99 RRP is £49.99. You can check the price by adding it to your basket on the store.

Oh that's tempting, I can't even find it cheaper retail right now. But realistically I won't be able to properly play it until February and I imagine it will drop in price by then.

I hear you but for those who prefer PSN digital / no discs, sure they come in overpriced but a £17 reduction on a game three weeks old isn't shabby.

If you are a digital supporter, then yeah absolutely, it will take some time to get to that pricepoint again. In that case you should probably buy it now.

Its damn cheap for such a game. Should be 70€ still in all stores. This year has been crazy with the fast discounts.

Yup! Very interesting development. I picked up The Last Guardian yesterday for 29€ (!) at a local store. God knows how that is possible.

As somebody who has only gone half way through FFVII in his life, will I enjoy FF15? I'm more a Tales kinda RPG fella. Heard great things about this though and would like to expand my horizons...

Also, stupid question but is that site selling the PSN for £4 off legit as i've never heard of it! Cheers! This sale looks too good to not hit up...

liquidtmd

Banned
Also, stupid question but is that site selling the PSN for £4 off legit as i've never heard of it! Cheers! This sale looks too good to not hit up...

It's legit...Well I've used it five times over a few months and zero issues. I hear horror stories about some listed on hotukdeals in terms of requiring sending through a passport (?) but nothing like that here. PayPal also supported

I use this site and cdkeys, that's it.

DagsJT

As somebody who has only gone half way through FFVII in his life, will I enjoy FF15? I'm more a Tales kinda RPG fella. Heard great things about this though and would like to expand my horizons...

Worked great for me, code arrived within a minute or two.

It's legit...Well I've used it five times over a few months and zero issues. I hear horror stories about some listed on hotukdeals in terms of requiring sending through a passport (?) but nothing like that here. PayPal also supported

I use this site and cdkeys, that's it.

You the man! Now if only I knew if i'd enjoy this, but listening to the battle themes remind me of all the fun i'm having on FFVII and I feel like I can't control myself...

score01

Managed to grab the £35 for 30.99. Awesome price for FFXV. Will return the physical copy I have.

Also, Tomb Raider is backup for £21.99 under January sales if anyone missed it (like me!)

Mentioned this in the January sale thread, but Sony just sent me an email about the January Sale and there is a 10% off code near the bottom. It says "10% off January Sale prices" so it's possible it may not work on Final Fantasy, but you should give it a shot if you got the mail.

Qurupeke

I bought FF XV...! But not on this sale. lol Got a retail Day One version for 40 €. I've been waiting for this sale, hoping it would go under 40 €, but I abandoned hope pretty early...

RiggyRob

Just bought FFXV Premium edition using the Electronic First £50 PSN code - I can vouch for them, they're legit, it just might take a little longer than 15 mins for your code/verification email to arrive since I imagine they're quite busy at the moment!

BigEmil

Bought DMC4SE Demon Hunter Bundle for £11.99, sweet. Used £15 topup code for around £13 from CDKeys including Facebook 5% off code

Was gonna buy Thumper but have a feeling it could come up on ps+ eventually

Neil_J_UK

I'm so stupid. For some reason I thought the FF15 sale was on til the 27th. Just topped up the funds for it then realised the price has gone back up :(

Top Bottom