• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN SALE - Nov - Ps plus double discounts + more. 210+ items!!

oni-link

we always get the blog post the day the sales go live, not before

I they posted it now you'd have a hundred people!e asking why the deals are not up yet

Yeah but that's why I think making them go live at midnight is pretty silly

You either make a blog post now and cause confusion, or you make one tomorrow and have the sale be live for 8 hours before you tell anyone about it

I'm hoping Inside is on offer. I've been wanting to play it for a little while but I feel it's close to some sort of discount on the store.

Other than that, a Fallout 4 Season Pass reduction would be nice. £40 is way too much for the little that it offers.

Inside is the first game I'm after too. Soma, Salt and Sanctuary, and perhaps Lair.

When is Russia is Bleeding going to come to PS4?

You either make a blog post now and cause confusion, or you make one tomorrow and have the sale be live for 8 hours before you tell anyone about it

I don't see why the latter would be a problem? Sale prices are normally live before there's a blog post about it up.

Inside is the first game I'm after too. Soma, Salt and Sanctuary, and perhaps Lair.

When is Russia is Bleeding going to come to PS4?

You mean Mother Russia Bleeds?

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Can someone find the exact time when the current double discounts sale ends? I'm looking at the page for Witcher 3 GOTY edition in the Swedish ps store and it says:

but I'm not sure in what time zone the time refers to, since I checked the rest of the stores and they all give exactly the same times.

I thought PAL stores were all based on GMT +00:00 time?

The Playstation UK Facebook page says it goes live 8pm Thursday.

This is usually how it happens right? I've always had to wait until late in the evening to get anything new to psn so figured sales would be the same. I'm hoping they go live soon instead though since I'd really like to get Hitman if it goes on offer.

oni-link

The Playstation UK Facebook page says it goes live 8pm Thursday.

I wonder why they emailed people saying it would go live at midnight then

I guess they'll say it goes live at 8pm Friday once tomorrow comes around

Doesn't seem like they know what they're doing

This is usually how it happens right? I've always had to wait until late in the evening to get anything new to psn so figured sales would be the same. I'm hoping they go live soon instead though since I'd really like to get Hitman if it goes on offer.

Not at all. Almost all PSN updates happen in the middle of the night

Damn I'm way out of the loop then. I remember the days of waiting until around 5-6 in the evening for PSN to update, must be a while ago now though I guess. Fingers crossed for a Hitman sale XD

Oh yeah it still was like that a year or two ago. Hard to believe, but PSN actually runs on a schedule now!

Damn I'm way out of the loop then. I remember the days of waiting until around 5-6 in the evening for PSN to update, must be a while ago now though I guess. Fingers crossed for a Hitman sale XD
It's been midnight gmt for a good while now.

But that's on a Tuesday so we have no guarantee it will be the same tonight.

Frustrating, waiting though. The psn sale is the only one I care about. After nothing last week I'm hopeful of a decent sale.

S1kkZ

battlefield 1 50€
call of duty infinite warfare legacy edition 65€
far cry primal 22€
skyrim special edition 30€
uncharted 4 30€
watch dogs 2 standard 45€
watch dogs 2 gold 75€
titanfall 2 40€
gta 5 35€
god of war 3 8,49€ with plus
metal gear solid 5 definitive 18€

sorry, need to stop now. sale is pretty meh, to be honest. edit: wait, they are still adding games.

Odin Sphere is 25€ on PS4 and 15€ on Vita
KOF XIV 30€
Digimon PS4 18€ Vita 15€
Guilty Gear Xrd REVELATOR PS4 14,49€ (with Plus)
Stranger of Sword City Vita 15€
Atelier: Arland Trilogy Vita 25€

VBs2eDp.png

Some nice deals there. Kinda tempted by Metal Gear Solid 5 for £12 - is there much difference between that and the Definitive Edition?

Skyrim PS4 for £25 is a pretty good deal so soon after launch. I've never played it but kinda hated the combat in Oblivion. Is it better here?

Was hoping for a steep discount on Mad Max as they've just got it for $8 over the pond (PS+ price). Might have to get some US PSN credit from eBay and pick that up.

I seriously doubt it. Pretty sure I've tried a US PSN discount code before, with no joy.

Edit - just seen your edit :)

I swear we never get any discount codes on the EU side.

No I Am Setsuna even though it's on sale everywhere else

SCEE why

Yeah that really does suck. I was kind of hoping it would but at the same time I REALLY should save some damn money following an impulse purchase on the PS4 Pro. Blessing in disguise for me.

Does someone still have one of those Titanfall 2 discount codes Sony sent out? You should try and see if they stack with the sale

God of War 3 Remastered for £6.49 is insanity. Buy it, everyone! Not only is it a great game, but it's a superb remaster as well which looks really impressive and runs like a dream at 60fps.

JP

Witcher 3 Game of The Year Edition £20.99 for Plus members.

LEGO Star Wars £24.99 Deluxe or £19.99 for Standard. That's Plus member pricing.

Top Bottom