• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN SALE - Nov - Ps plus double discounts + more. 210+ items!!

The store banner mentions "more games added"

images

did that actually happen?

They added some more last week no?

They added some more last week no?

Yeah, that's what it's probably referring to.

PES 2017 is the new deal of the week, which explains why that was added, and all the current sales seem to be expiring on the 25th, so my guess is they're dragging the current sales into a third week so they can do a big Black Friday sale next week.

Yeah, that's what it's probably referring to.

PES 2017 is the new deal of the week, which explains why that was added, and all the current sales seem to be expiring on the 25th, so my guess is they're dragging the current sales into a third week so they can do a big Black Friday sale next week.

Yeah, I think this is what's happening too. My £200 of PSN credit is ready in anticipation!

(Actually, I would hope that lasts me until the New Year sale at the very least!)

Psnpreise suggests Titanfall 2 (Standard Ed) got reduced to €40 a few hours ago but it is now back at the normal RRP. Psnpreise is an automated tracking site so I believe it caught a mistake on Sony's part with that reduction.

My guess is that Titanfall 2 for €40 will be part of next week's Black Friday sales and this sale went live a week early but quickly got fixed.

Of course, due to the somewhat bad sales of that game it will for sure get a reduction and many retail stores as well.

Anyways, dont go randomly buying Titanfall 2 this week anyone- it would surely be a mistake!

How crazy is it of me to hope Titanfall 2 is thrown into the Black Friday sale?
Probably too soon for a new digital game.

There'll be a black friday sale. Hoping for a 10 percents store discount code in EU as well!

That's only a US thing so far?
I feel like EU rarely get discount deals apart from the usual spend 100 quid get 15 back or whatever.

oni-link

Nothing today is disappointing. Unless the sale is only going to last a day or so what is the point of moving it from the day it is always updated?

If it's going to be a typical 2 week sale they should have just updated it today, as most people know/expect EU sales to start on a Wednesday

Tomorrow isn't even Black Friday anyway, it's Thursday

Hopefully the sale will end up being something great since they have now gone 3 weeks (I think) without a new sale

I hope the eShop also has one on tomorrow

i really hope we dont have to wait yet another week -.-

Why would you think that? The current sales end tomorrow and they always have at least one sale ongoing, so of course they're going to start it tomorrow.

I really hope Inside's included in the sale. I want to play that game before the end of the year.

Bishop89

Why would you think that? The current sales end tomorrow and they always have at least one sale ongoing, so of course they're going to start it tomorrow.

I really hope Inside's included in the sale. I want to play that game before the end of the year.
Well theres a thread that states 24th Nov (which in Aus would be Thursday), but the sales usually go live on the Wednesday..

Im probably just being impatient.

Well theres a thread that states 24th Nov (which in Aus would be Thursday), but the sales usually go live on the Wednesday..

I mean, they even made an ad for the Black Friday sale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPoRQwDAonM

So it's going to happen.

And yeah, it'll be Thursday here too, a bit disappointing since the price drops themselves usually hit on Wednesdays these days but not totally unexpected since that's when the sale pages usually hit the store.

bombshell

Yeah, usually deals are on Wednesdays, but not this week. The EU PlayStation newsletter email has a countdown gif for the EU Black Friday sale and it's counting down until 1AM CET. (15h37m from now)

Xieldos

I'm hoping Inside is on offer. I've been wanting to play it for a little while but I feel it's close to some sort of discount on the store.

Other than that, a Fallout 4 Season Pass reduction would be nice. £40 is way too much for the little that it offers.

black070

Since I've been going all digital this gen, I really hope to see Rise of the Tomb Raider, Mafia 3, World of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest Builders get a discount. Maximum of £25 each would honestly be enough for me to pick them all up.

Karu

Will be looking at...

Deus Ex
Rise of TR
Hitman
Dirt Rally
Doom
Bound
Inside

...and probably some I forgot right now.

Might delay my FFXV purchase in turn.

If we get a deal on I am Setsuna that's similar (or better) to the US one I'll be happy. I'd also take a bigger discount on The Witness

lebowski4ever

Neo Member
Psnpreise suggests Titanfall 2 (Standard Ed) got reduced to €40 a few hours ago but it is now back at the normal RRP. Psnpreise is an automated tracking site so I believe it caught a mistake on Sony's part with that reduction.

My guess is that Titanfall 2 for €40 will be part of next week's Black Friday sales and this sale went live a week early but quickly got fixed.

Of course, due to the somewhat bad sales of that game it will for sure get a reduction and many retail stores as well.

Anyways, dont go randomly buying Titanfall 2 this week anyone- it would surely be a mistake!

solid advice. especially as hmv will be selling it for £20 this friday...

Can someone find the exact time when the current double discounts sale ends? I'm looking at the page for Witcher 3 GOTY edition in the Swedish ps store and it says:

This price is only available from 9/11/2016 01:00 am to 25/11/2016 12:59 am.

but I'm not sure in what time zone the time refers to, since I checked the rest of the stores and they all give exactly the same times.

oni-link

I'm hoping for FF VII and maybe I am Setsuna.

I'm just hoping we get a blog post with a list of what is on sale. If it starts at midnight then it doesn't make sense to not make a post promoting it for another 12 hours

Also this is my 4,000th post

I'm just hoping we get a blog post with a list of what is on sale. If it starts at midnight then it doesn't make sense to not make a post promoting it for another 12 hours

Also this is my 4,000th post
we always get the blog post the day the sales go live, not before

If they posted it now you'd have a hundred people asking why the deals are not up yet

Top Bottom