• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN SALE - Nov - Ps plus double discounts + more. 210+ items!!

Ruruja

Atelier: Arland Trilogy Vita 25€

tumblr_md7nlrmi321rkghduo1_400.gif

I was hoping for a little lower... and who knows, with the recent news they might throw it on Steam soon.

It looks like this sale is very limited when it comes to "indie" game, so I guess a second part of the sale might go live at a later date with a focus on those sort of games.

FDC1

Damn, I have already spent 140€ on my first round of choices and it's probably not over, I'll look more deeply tomorrow.

I was hoping for a little lower... and who knows, with the recent news they might throw it on Steam soon.
I don't think they'll go back and port the older games. That's a lot of work.

25€ for those three games is a steal though
It looks like this sale is very limited when it comes to "indie" game, so I guess a second part of the sale might go live at a later date with a focus on those sort of games.

Since this only runs this weekend, I'm hoping we'll get a regular new sale next week.

Certinty

Black Friday deals are going live now.

Watch Dogs 2 - £39.99
Skyrim Remastered - £24.99
CoD IW Legacy Edition - £54.99
Titanfall 2 - £34.99

Just to point out a few recent games.

Shantom

I think anything older than Atelier Sophie has no chance to come to Steam so I went ahead and bought the trilogy. £20 is a bargain either way.

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
I think I will buy MGSV Definitive (£15), Hitman first season (£25) and possibly Thief (£4.89), not sure about anything else.

Worth noting that The Witcher 3 GOTY is NOT a new sale item starting today. It has been on sale for a few weeks already. That sale ends today (in the next few hours). If you are interested in that one it will not last much longer at this price.

JP

I bought the Deluxe Editions of LEGO Star Wars & XCOM 2, happy with this as I was hoping both would get a decent discount and I'm please I get the versions with all the DLC.

CGwizz

battlefield 1 50€
call of duty infinite warfare legacy edition 65€
far cry primal 22€
skyrim special edition 30€
uncharted 4 30€
watch dogs 2 standard 45€
watch dogs 2 gold 75€
titanfall 2 40€
gta 5 35€
god of war 3 8,49€ with plus
metal gear solid 5 definitive 18€

sorry, need to stop now. sale is pretty meh, to be honest. edit: wait, they are still adding games.

crying-wallet-sitting-grass-beacause-sale-48101822.jpg

Santiako

Is Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth any good? I'm passing on Pokémon until the Switch version, so would this scratch the same itch?

playXray

Skyrim PS4 for £25 is a pretty good deal so soon after launch. I've never played it but kinda hated the combat in Oblivion. Is it better here?

Kind of. It's still in the same ballpark, but they definitely improved things in Skyrim. Having started replaying it over the last few weeks, I think I (and a lot of people) forgot just how much fun Skyrim is, despite the shoddy combat.

Well, I got Battlefield 1 for £33-something. That'll do. Might still get Ratchet and Clank but gotta see how my cash is.

You might already know this, but Ratchet and Clank is an older deal that will end later on today.

Just wanting to point this out as I feel some may get confused as a few PSN promotions are running in conjunction right now, and that might trip up a few people choosing to wait.

Other stuff that ends today... Gravity Rush Remastered, The Witcher 3 GOTY... along with a bunch of other stuff that has been on sale since early November.

Titanfall 2 is up for £34.99.
Is that part of Black Friday or just a regular sale?

I can't imagine it going lower than that soon on PSN.

Top Bottom