• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing it will be a lot more of famous spanish coaches in the future. There are quite a few in low/mid tier european teams right now, and a lot of players in foreign leagues. I guess it's normal that players like Xabi Alonso, Reina, Raul etc. end up being coaches, and knowing English/German leagues will make it easier for them to be in big clubs.

Still all those unknown coaches will hardly make it there, but it is really good to have lots of prepared coaches, specially for the young squads.

UrbanRats

Hey guys, i was without internet a few days and i missed the game, so how did Italy d... oh.. oh.

Seriously though, congrats to Spain and it was still refreshing to see a new and interesting Italian team at this Euro tournament, excited for the future, which is more than i could say after WC2010.

spekkeh

Banned
Just bumping this thread to tell you guys that this lady fulfilled her promise of showing her bare boobs if Spain won the tournament. Her name is Sara Luengo and she's a professional stripper.

This, together with Italy playing 3 defenders, is now officially the best thing to come out of this tournament.

Just bumping this thread to tell you guys that this lady fulfilled her promise of showing her bare boobs if Spain won the tournament. Her name is Sara Luengo and she's a professional stripper.

U5P7x.jpg

Kurtofan

bumping this thread is like plunging a dagger in my heart.
Let's not talk about this euros before the Euro 2016, which will be won by France.

xbhaskarx

US ratings: Almost 5.8 million viewers watch Euro 2012 final

Spain's 4-0 win over Italy in the Euro 2012 drew 4,068,000 viewers on ESPN, up 8 percent over the audience that watched Spain win Euro 2008 on ABC. An additional 1,125,000 viewers watched the final on the ESPN Deportes, making it the most-watched telecast ever on the Spanish-language network, and 563,000 watched on computers, smart phones and other digital devices.

Euro 2012 averaged 1.3 million viewers on ESPN and ESPN2, up 51 percent over 2008, and ESPN Deportes averaged 324,000 viewers for its live coverage, up 138 percent from 2008.

The top markets for ESPN's coverage: New York (2.1), Miami-Fort Lauderdale (2.0), Providence, R.I. (1.7), Los Angeles (1.5), San Francisco and Washington, D.C. (1.4).

Also I thought this was interesting:
Euro2012_Shooting_passing_postfinal-1024x566.png

Euro2012_Shots_inside_box_postfinal-1024x566.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom