• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

WOW at lot of moaners in this thread. Spain are not boring... they are controlling which in their position they are correct to do. It's up to France to inject something into it as they are the ones needing a goal.

Spain is great, but they are a boring team man.

arena08

Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend are absolutely fucking terrible. I wish they would just shut the fuck up and stop with their constant nonsense. Tyldesley seems to speak exclusively in platitudes.

Spain's matches have been boring, Ireland aside.

We need the Spain v. Portugal semi to bring the entertainment with this team.

|OT| of Allons-Y Alonso and Au Revoir France.

Meier

Pedro has incredible pace. And that penalty he drew was entirely deserved. The defender knew when he was coming in that hard that he was walking on a razor wire.

Stridone

Banned
Disgusting diving by the Spanish team, started rooting for France just for that... Spain vs Portugal will be the ultimate divefest.

SamuraiX-

WOW at lot of moaners in this thread. Spain are not boring... they are controlling which in their position they are correct to do. It's up to France to inject something into it as they are the ones needing a goal.

Nobody is saying the team isn't incredibly skilled and disciplined, but they're boring as FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU to watch.

Impossible to deny.

moai

what a boring match, i'm getting tired of spain's two hundred passes before one shot on goal. i hope germany destroys them on the final. watching this game i can understand why americans think this sport is boring.

So, where's all the complainers about players falling at the tiniest touch?

Not like France would ever win this but that's a hardly a penalty.

No doubt that was a penalty, but still people were falling down too much in other situations which brings down the flow of the game.

Alx

Boring match. Spain wasn't so good IMO, but France was much worse.
I suppose I'll support Germany and maybe Portugal for the next matches...

Tristam

lol that was a clear-as-day penalty, holy shit. I don't agree with the poster who said it's his responsibility to 'sell' it for his team, but that was ALWAYS going to be a penalty. It was a shove and kick from behind with no ball contact. Some of you are trolling.

Pretty sure that was after he was already falling from the massive punch on his shoulder.

Care to show us better what happened Sunhi?

Actually missed the penalty, just got the goal, wasn't paying too much attention. ITV will show the replay after the ad, will post the gif then unless someone else captured it.

Dibbz

France were shite. Didn't even bother to play. Hope Spain slaughter Portugal next .Would love to see some Ronaldo and Pepe tears.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
lol that was a clear-as-day penalty, holy shit. I don't agree with the poster who said it's his responsibility to 'sell' it for his team, but that was ALWAYS going to be a penalty. It was a shove and kick from behind with no ball contact. Some of you are trolling.
It's one guy and he's obviously wrong.

Sylver

Banned
Just posting :D ^^ :D ^^-
Bye France.
Where are your puppets theater, now?
SLweI.jpg

Reuenthal

Banned
So three one sided matches so far, I had hopes for this game but France disappointed. I hope both teams are competitive in the next ones.

Hieberrr

Most boring game ever.

I really hope Portugal doesn't put up with Spain's style of play, because I can tell that it just pisses the opponents off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom