• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer editor is teasing a top, top secret "thing" (reveal)

Zeppelin

I honestly couldn't give less of a fu...

Mirror's Edge 2 at GDC.

tumblr_ltpe6kNRio1qhyogx.gif

The Unreal Engine (4?) demos Capps tweeted about?

Edit: Not sure why journos would have seen those yet though rather than at GDC.

I'm guessing that it's the new UE tech demos. That would explain why he described it as a "thing" since saying tech demo would pretty much give it away.

Good point that was my first thought as well, but again wouldn't one think journos first viewing of that would come at GDC?

I could be wrong though, since GDC is for devs, maybe epic showed some journos already.

Withnail

It'll be something that's absolutely mindblowing while not many people know about it, then after the announcement it'll be so passé it's barely worth a mention. These guys crave the attention.

Good point that was my first thought as well, but again wouldn't one think journos first viewing of that would come at GDC?

I could be wrong though, since GDC is for devs, maybe epic showed some journos already.

You could be right, so it might be a tech demo for something else (maybe the Wii U?). The "thing" comment stands out and so does the comment about people going crazy over how impressive it is. That sounds like a tech demo.

Varth

If it is next week event it's not really THAT secret ^^'

Did he confirm it was an EA game or it was a joke?

slider

I'm guessing that it's the new UE tech demos. That would explain why he described it as a "thing" since saying tech demo would pretty much give it away.

Dammit. Why did this only occur to me after someone has posted it. I was hoping for some GAF-cred.

chri5t

I hate these threads, but I'm always sucked into them.

They always turn out to be the biggest disappointment.

Like when South Park was announced.

Murkas

Fucking dickhead, do your job and leak it or keep your mouth shut.

"oh we just caught this high profile politician taking bribes, can't tell you though tee hee hee"

Top Bottom