• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer editor is teasing a top, top secret "thing" (reveal)

monome

Halo4!

News is around the corner and that game had an entire department created to build it, it has to be impressive as it s provavly the last MS sponsored AAA game for the 360.

Sentenza

Halo4!

News is around the corner and that game had an entire department created to build it, it has to be impressive as it s provavly the last MS sponsored AAA game for the 360.
I'm not sure why people are more excited (and expect more) about Halo 4 than about the next Bungie project.

One thing is about the milking of a strong franchise, the other one is about the people who made that franchise strong in the first place, now working to a new thing with full creative freedom.

I'm not sure why people are more excited (and expect more) about Halo 4 than about the next Bungie project.

One thing is about the milking of a strong franchise, the other one is about the people who made that franchise strong in the first place, now working to a new thing with full creative freedom.

Well Halo 4 isn't exactly secret anyway so it reasonably shouldn't be in consideration. Also it's eurogamer and noone in EU cares about Halo.

Halo4!

dont think anyone would get hype over Halo 4 they not started the ads yet and most games start going down hill pass the 3rd game more so when Bungie not doing it

Mista Koo

Worms?

zGvw2.jpg

I think I'd be happy with any game with Bananas in it.
(Trivia: the word bananas contains the word ananas).

Maybe they are cynical and expect another Bizarre Creations/ Blur situation...

jono51

Banned
Pleaseeeee be Burnout 2&3 HD PC/360/PS3.

But lettuce be reality, considering it has monkey's in, and the internet "will go banana's", maybe Timesplitters 4? ;)

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Rock Band: Gwen Stefani

Not sure if I want that anymore after FEAR 2 and that Gotham Impostors game.

Well WB don't own No One Lives Forever IP (so Monolith can't make it even if they wanted), Activision hold it now iirc.

and FEAR 2 was superior and way better than FEAR 1.

Pleaseeeee be Burnout 2&3 HD PC/360/PS3.

But lettuce be reality, considering it has monkey's in, and the internet "will go banana's", maybe Timesplitters 4? ;)

If someone announced a Timesplitters 4, I think the internet would respond with a resounding shrug.

secret game.... internet going bananas... hmmmm...

FF7 remake..

what other game would blow anyones minds?....correction the whole internet?.

yes i'm being sarcastic.

It could be anything, all depends on how much the internet wants said game :p

South Park RPG 2 by Squure Enix.
I hate hyping things like that. You can only get dissapointed.

Anything Squure Enix (jk)... anything square enix nowadays needs months of spoilerific videos, screens, previews now...

because other than Nier and TWEWY... what new IPs are worth picking up now?

(DQ doesn't count... because I said so..:p)

Johnny Minkley isn't the Eurogamer editor. Tom Bramwell is. Also, I stopped following Minkley on Twitter because he's always attention seeking with shit like this.

"Just saw something today that'll blow your miiiiind!!!" *Doesn't talk about it ever again* etc. Once a month at least.

Maybe the Crytek Wii U tech demo that's been rumoured to appear at GDC? See, don't know why he wouldn't ay 'game' if it was - 'thing' implies it's something else.

It's being developed by Eidos Mtl, in case you missed that. Rejoice, my friend. (no release date though, but they've been at it for some time now)

Oh, I already knew that. I meant about getting some actual info or gameplay for it (Same with TimeSplitters 4). Don't we know next to nothing about it?

dc89

He's just put on Twitter:

Lots asking about the secret thing I tweeted about y'day. Can't give any hints or details (sorry!) but you shouldn't have too long to wait.

Hmm, it best be good.

Zeliard

These things almost always inevitably end up the same, but it may be notable that he said people would be impressed by it, not necessarily by its existence. People are naming titles that some may go "fuck yeah" upon simply hearing announced, but that tweet seems to imply that the actual gameplay or whatever media is what will make the impression rather than the name.

Top Bottom