• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer Portugal: [retailer] Worten confirms it will sell GTA 5 for PS4

iceatcs

Xbox One not official out in Portugal (tier 2), that's why there is no XBO GTAV preorder yet.
Like many others said.

It will coming out same time with PC for sure.

Good. Now, if they up the player count for MP to 128 or at least 64 players I'll definitely double-dip. Also, make the IAP crap not as prevalent as it is in the last gen versions. Pretty please.

Zod95

Neo Member
It was also a portuguese store (I'm not sure whether it was Worten too) that back in 2009 dropped the price of the PS3 to 300€ before the official announcement of such drop.

Mr Swine

Banned
Didn't Rockstar say for 2-3 months ago to look soon at their website for news on the PC/Next Gen versions? Isn't it time now or are they honestly going to wait for E3 to do that?

rvy

Banned
Well, I buy 99% of my games from GamingReplay and their service is impeccable, I have no reason to doubt them.
Guess GTA V is coming out for the PS4.

rvy

Banned
It's not exclusive, the newsletter also mentions Xbox One and PC version coming out at the same time.

Yup, just got an e-mail from gamingreplay.com telling me I can pre-order for PS4 and X1. Release date is June.
Worth mentioning that these guys have impeccable service, never failed me, so who knows...

GamingReplay Portugal Newsletter (via Eurogamer): Release Date: June
http://www.eurogamer.pt/articles/2014-03-08-gamingreplay-lista-gta-v-na-ps4-e-xbox-one-para-junho

139430466935qfq7j.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
Glad to hear this might actually be happening. Never finished the 360 version because the frame rate would start to make me feel almost sea sick. I'm a console gamer so I'm used to shitty performance, but man, something about the way GTAV ran was just too much for me.

Would buy this for PS4 in an instant.

maltrain

I can confirm that representatives of Rockstar in Latin America are asking to chilean stores how much they estimates for ordering the game for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

I can confirm that representatives of Rockstar in Latin America are asking to chilean stores how much they estimates for ordering the game for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

These portuguese stores (and everyone else of course) probably were asked the same question which confirms without a doubt that these versions exist.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
still think they will try and get this out a week before Watch Dogs.

Rockstar don't need to, I doubt they seem them as a competitor, they have already sold tens of millions of copies of the game, they will probably manage a good few million on PS4/X1 along with PC as well. If anything Ubisoft will need to get Watch Dogs out before GTA5 so it doesn't deflate sales.

Rockstar don't need to, I doubt they seem them as a competitor, they have already sold tens of millions of copies of the game, they will probably manage a good few million on PS4/X1 along with PC as well. If anything Ubisoft will need to get Watch Dogs out before GTA5 so it doesn't deflate sales.

I think he meant Rockstar should release it a week early to fuck with Ubisoft :p

If there's a next-gen version, but not a PC version, I'm going to jump on a train to Edinburgh, walk into R* North's office, and... leave a strongly-worded letter of complaint.

thuway

So is this what OPM was super excited about? What would be even cooler is if they did their best to launch the game on May 27th :).

Top Bottom