• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer reviews Disgaea 2

Wollan

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=66373

1.JPG

I guess it's decent enough.

No.1

August 31st release in PAL countries and then a little later in the U.S, right? Or is it the other way around. I can't remember.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
temp said:
Maybe I'll go out for a date, with my mate; but I won't stay out too late.

and in this game you don't push crates, no matter how good it is on GAF there will be debates, and as long as it isn't Animal Crossing Amir0x won't hate

temp

posting on contract only
Blackace said:
and in this game you don't push crates, no matter how good it is on GAF there will be debates, and as long as it isn't Animal Crossing Amir0x won't hate
I can relate.

When When When??? Loved the first. Just hate how long it is. I dont have the time really.... must get this game......... im so conflicted.

silvon

Must I play the first game before playing Disgaea 2? I haven't played the original, and it's so hard to find these days.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
i surely am satan because i've been bored to tears by N1 games so far.

if it was first person, it might help! ;)

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I wonder if PAL will get their copies on CD again like the original :lol

How ****ing cheap do you want to go.

NO DVD FOR YOU PAL!

Mandoric

Banned
speedpop said:
I wonder if PAL will get their copies on CD again like the original :lol

How ****ing cheap do you want to go.

NO DVD FOR YOU PAL!

The NTSC-J single-language disc is already DVD, so given that Europe is getting dual language tracks this time, a CD version is supremely unlikely.

Elios83

If the game is as good or better than the first I will buy it.
Anyway it's funny how Jeanne D'Arc by Level5 on PSP looks much better thant this:D :D

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I'll buy it, play it and LOVE it for about 10-12 hours, hit some battle filled with enemies that randomly rape me in like 2 turns that I do no damage to, and then never touch the game again.

Same as all the other NIS SRPGs!

I still love them though

GDJustin said:
I'll buy it, play it and LOVE it for about 10-12 hours, hit some battle filled with enemies that randomly rape me in like 2 turns that I do no damage to, and then never touch the game again.

I still love them though

woah. i couldn't have said it better myself... NIS games would make great titles to pick up at used/discounted prices.. too bad that never happens.

MoxManiac

GDJustin said:

I still love them though

Why aren't you abusing the various subsystems and beefing your characters up? It's what the series is all about.

Top Bottom