• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Everyone has a price"

What is your price (USD a month)?

• Total voters
Gwo9aTV.gif

VAL0R

Banned
I'm a devout Christian. What good is it if a man gains the entire world yet loses his soul? My morals cannot be bought. I wouldn't engage in homosexual or extra-marital sexual relations for any price. I'd sincerely sooner die. Money can't buy me the forgiveness of my sins before holy God. I love and fear God too much to live a life of willfully offending His majesty. Keep the money. What comfort would it bring me in eternal Hell?

INC

I'm a devout Christian. What good is it if a man gains the entire world yet loses his soul? My morals cannot be bought. I wouldn't engage in homosexual or extra-marital sexual relations for any price. I'd sincerely sooner die. Money can't buy me the forgiveness of my sins before holy God. I love and fear God too much to live a life of willfully offending His majesty. Keep the money. What comfort would it bring me in eternal Hell?

You're Christian, God will forgive you, thats the point of Christianity isnt it? You can murder and fuck kids, as long as you ask for forgiveness you get it

Its your morale get out of jail free card

Plus Jesus hung around with 12 men, on the road, alone for all that time.......no doubt he dabbled, do as Jesus did

/jk

done adam sandler GIF

KrakenIPA

I met Virgil at San Diego Comic Con 2002. My bro and I got pics with him, we didn't pay him anything, and in each picture he is so angry. I'm all for celebs getting $$$ for promo, but with Virgil, it was personal.

Edit: $1001-$5000 for me. Flash the cash and I could go lower. My debt is high but my memory is short.

Edit 2: A month? Nah. An hour? Hmm...

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
I gotta go for...

200.gif

Unless it's something like, drug lords breaking my legs if I don't come up with a certain amount of money till midnight.

KrakenIPA

4 months sucking cock VS 20 years of debt? Seems like a fucking good deal to me.
I kinda thought this was a one time thing, I don't know about signing up for a contract, dude. 4 months of sucking cocks adds up to a whole buncha stuff I ain't ready to deal with.

GAMETA

Banned
I kinda thought this was a one time thing, I don't know about signing up for a contract, dude. 4 months of sucking cocks adds up to a whole buncha stuff I ain't ready to deal with.
It's a tough call, right? How bad can it be sucking cock? I've never done it... but think about it, if you put your morals and dignity aside (which let's face it, it's a personal notion only when you consider what's at stake here)... how bad can it actually be?

spawn

I wouldn't do anything homosexual for any price. Now if it's a much older lady then okay I'll eat that pussy for 5,000 a month

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
$0. Not swallowing sausage.

I'm actually thinking in my head how much it would take. It would be a giant sum, I'd do it for the one month and quit rich????

But I dont need money. So forget it.

KrakenIPA

It's a tough call, right? How bad can it be sucking cock? I've never done it... but think about it, if you put your morals and dignity aside (which let's face it, it's a personal notion only when you consider what's at stake here)... how bad can it actually be?
Really it's just a scheduling thing. Even with a major influx of collateral, my routine couldn't handle another 'today's the day i gotta...'

I guess I'm just getting older. Maybe my price is goddamn $0 if someone asked me for a committed obligation.

I wouldn't suck a dick but if I had to bang some old broad for money yeah I'd do it. Million should do it. Million and lots and lots of booze.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Im sure i have a price, but its wayyy higher than anything you listed there, so the last option. I make enough good income to not be corruptable to this type of influence so cheaply.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I do not think it is immoral to be someone's sugar babe, so it actually is a matter of price. I would probably do it for half a million for one month if my wife agreed (at no price if she did not). If it were about something I find truly immoral, like selling drugs (legal or illegal), killing someone, doing religious indoctrination or similar, then there is no price I would agree to do it for. It would be convenint to have half a million to pay the mortgage and release our games physically without any risk involved, but other than that: I earn enough money to not be limited in any meaningful way, love my family and job. There is no reason to give myself bad consciousness for the rest of my life.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
50K in one month would change my life. Put me in the game, coach.

Wouldn't be willing to go beyond that timeframe, however.

AJUMP23

I have friends that the million dollar man was the officiant at their wedding. He married them. They got him to send me a signed picture. It is a prized possession. The girl that was the bride grew up next door to the Million dollar man, played with his boys.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I don't value money and possession so much. With my meager salary I already earn enough to buy everything I want and even out of this I often think I didn't even need to afterwards.

So even if you'd pay me a billion per month I wouldn't put aside my dignity.

MastAndo

It's going to take a little more than anything listed there to get me to do anything gay. I would be a sugar baby to an old(er) lady for 5 digits a month, I think. I don't really consider the exchange of money for sex to be immoral. The biggest concern would be having to regularly drill an old bag.

Either way, it wouldn't last long though, as I'm sure I would soon convince her she could be banging someone much hotter than me for far less, and that she should invest more wisely.

Top Bottom