• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodstyle

I remember when the game first came out people on this forum were adoring this character. It's funny how its turned around.

People liking her was just out of bandwagoning that came from an original movement of people obsessed with her boobs. The character herself is shallow, garish, and dumb, and on top of that, her gameplay is random and obnoxious. Mika is garbage all around, I'm glad people are beginning to realize it.

jett

D-Member
sSD8H0J.jpg

WTF

What's next, Skisonic gonna shave his head?

y'all can just go watch www.twitch.tv/srkevo1 for not-Mika if you want. James and David are commentating there.

UltraChenTV commentary domination

Subscriber chat too, which is nice.

I can't believe they don't have uniform graphic overlays between channels.

Amateur stuff.

Yeah, EVO is nowhere near the production levels of TI or hell even Genesis.

Wondering how grand finals day will go, or if that's why they're having some rough edges with pools.

jett

D-Member
This is insanity, how are we supposed to keep track of all this shit.

edit: 47K viewers for friggin SFV pools. I said goddamn.

HardRojo

This Nash that just played on CapcomFighters was so bad, could have capitalized on many opportunities. I'll chalk it up to stage fright.

Recall

This is insanity, how are we supposed to keep track of all this shit.

edit: 47K viewers for friggin SFV pools. I said goddamn.

I just do the same thing every year and only watch SRKEVO1. Yeah it would be nice to see everything but just I feel I honestly get more than enough just by following the main channel.

It feels like a sloppy convention in here, than a super organized tournament. Vibe wise. Its still awesome. I have mixed feelings. Haha. Alot of space. Maybe i dont like seeing the outside light. Lol.

It feels like a sloppy convention in here, than a super organized tournament. Its still awesome. I have mixed feelings. Haha. Alot of space. Maybe i dont like seeing the outside light. Lol.

Given the amount of players it's about survival not quality :) Pools gonna take forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom