• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmang

Is there any death pool at evo? 5k players spreads out everybody and as far as I know no last minute registrations clumping good players.

I never use Twitch. Am I supposed to pay the subscription fee to watch the streams, because all I get now is a black screen?
I watched Evo on Twitch last year without paying for anything.

I'm having fun bouncing between SFV and Pokken. Pokken has been fun to watch thus far, but it's still early pools, so i'm not expecting anything too crazy from anything yet.

JeTmAn81

I thought I'd install the Twitch app on my PS3 to get this going on the TV today, but it keeps stuttering and restarting. Anybody else having issues with this? I might have to switch over to watching via WiiU which has proven more reliable than this in the past though I do have to load the actual Twitch webpage via the browser. Then again, maybe that would let me do multitwitch on my TV...

Omnicent

I never use Twitch. Am I supposed to pay the subscription fee to watch the streams, because all I get now is a black screen?

you dont have to pay to watch (though for capcomfighters to get vods you probably will)

RangerBAD

Just refresh. You don't have to pay for anything. I have never had a Twitch account and I watch everything.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
SFV servers are seriously down all fucking day? How incompetent can Capcom fucking be with this game. Jesus
I really hope there's a good reason aka a nice surprise at the end there. Because the timing is ridiculous.

Recall

Are you on the right channels?

I'm watching now without even logging in. No money is ever needed.

Gurrry

SFV servers are seriously down all fucking day? How incompetent can Capcom fucking be with this game. Jesus

damn.. just when i was about to re-up my psn sub so I could play SFV too..

guess ill hold off.

not getting the game on PC was a mistake

MagnesD3

In a nutshell.

St.MP
Did it hit?
Yes?
Irish Whip > EX Peach into Corner
No?
St.MP

Corner
Meaty F,HP

Did they block?
Grab/F.HP

Did it Crush Counter?
Do her stupid Resets.

St. Mp is negative so its your turn if you block it. After a blocked F. HP another F. HP isnt a frame trap and the only grab frame trap after is ex typhoon.

If more people knew the frame data there would be less issues with her.

damn.. just when i was about to re-up my psn sub so I could play SFV too..

guess ill hold off.

not getting the game on PC was a mistake

I had the game on PC had to refund it. It was an unoptimized mess. I would frequently drop from 60+ fps to sub 20fps within seconds. Sometimes the game stutters like crazy to the point its unplayable. Had to disable v sync (manually this game don't even have an option).Atleast this game runs fine on PS4. I looked up on google and apparently fps issues are common in the PC version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom