• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ex-member of Argonaut Games has released old versions of Alien Resurrection

stranno

eBhFuWc.png

PositronicBrain, ex-member of the legendary studio Argonaut Games, has relesed ~30 builds of Alien Resurrection, including some really old (~1998) versions when the game was a third person shooter (it began as a sidescroller with 3D background and digitalized sprites), as well as the E3 demo.

They will be available on The Hidden Palace soon, but in the meantime:

CamHostage

Huh? I remember like an EGM screenshot or something of 3rd-Person Alien Resurrection, that PS1 leather jumpsuit look seems real familiar.

Would also be cool if somebody recompiled the final game (or whatever build he offered) for PC so that it ran well with K&M. The PS1 game always infuriated me with its laggy aiming (GAF was just talking about that game in another thread), I wonder if it'd be any fun at a smooth framerate. (I'm guessing not though, seeing as the reticule is completely coupled to the view and there's no drift or lock to the motion. Alien Res PS1 let you use the old PlayStation Mouse, but I think even that was not a great way to play. You can tweak the framerate in emulation these days but you can't fully uncouple it to flow smooth.)

An impressive technological achievement in its day, whether or not I find it fun to play, and I'm curious to see how these different builds worked.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

That's really cool. Kind of a "why though?" situation, but still really cool for sure.

I remember seeing the third person shots with Ripley. At the time I wondered if it was going to play like TR's combat, lmao.

RAIDEN1

Excerpts from its development: "

"Work on the game began in early 1996. Lacking any initial directive from Fox Interactive beyond that it be a game for the Alien franchise, Argonaut designed a game engine with an overhead shooter format inspired by the recent game Loaded.[1] Pleased with the prototype, Fox Interactive green lit the project and further assigned the team to create a game which would appear in the film.[1] Fox announced that Alien Resurrection would be released in late 1997 on the Sony PlayStation, Sega Saturn, and Microsoft Windows.

Fox weekly shipped the team boxes of scripts, storyboards, and raw footage from the film as reference material.[1] After working on the game for a year, Argonaut Games decided that the Loaded genre had become outdated, and restarted development as a 3D action-adventure in the vein of Tomb Raider, which had been released after work on Alien Resurrection started.[1] Frustrated at having a year's worth of work completely scrapped, a significant fraction of the development team quit the project.

Morale dropped further when the team were invited to a private screening of the film; they found it underwhelming at best, and were disappointed that the game they'd made for the film, Atom Zone, only appeared very briefly.[1] The team struggled over technical difficulties with their 3D game engine for over a year, and in late 1998 decided to change the format a second time, to a first-person shooter. Having the game in first person removed the fundamental problems in the game's development; senior designer Christopher Smith recalled, "It was a moment where everything went, 'right'. If it remained in the other perspective it would've got cancelled. I'd have put money on that."[1]

According to Ben Broth, a tester at Fox Interactive, the game's twin stick control scheme immediately went down well with the game's QA team.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Resurrection was cool at times but in the end the level and game design didn't let it shine. It could have been the console equivalent of Half-Life with some more care but in the end the levels devolved to just corridors and big buttons to press, not at all like lived in places and moody like the intro.

Last edited:

CamHostage

That's really cool. Kind of a "why though?" situation, but still really cool for sure.

The "why" of game production preservation is because if we don't do it now (and realistically, if it's not done illegally through leaks rather than waiting for a company to find a lucrative opportunity in digging into the archives,) that history will be lost. These stories of how games were made, of what it took to make games at different times in the past, of what was tried and abandoned and why, of what it was like back then, they need to be told and the code or assets need to be released. The people who made them, they're getting older; the hardware they used to make them, they're getting crustier and more arcane and more difficult if not impossible to start up again.

To the general gamer, no, these builds are of little importance if what's important is "fun games", and that's okay. But for those deep into the art and history of video games, rescued/leaked/released/resurrected game archives are a time machine into understanding the past.

Last edited:

stranno

Gameplay of the three levels included in the E3 demo. For some reason the console shows three levels and the emulator shows four levels, I don't know why.

This demo is one of the earliest build, predated by two-three from 1998, most of builds are post-E3, some of them from the third person game and most of them from the first person game.

Last edited:
Very very cool! I remember keep track of its development via game magazines. I never knew that it was originally a 2D Loaded inspired game.

I still love how badly Gamespot missed the mark with this quote:
dDlzj9S.png
The fun thing is that I hated dual stick controls at first (and I still do to an extent).... but it was because I got used to play FPS and TPS games on PC with KB/M, complaining about Dual Stick controls when coming from previous consoles FPS control schemes is pretty strange :-/

nkarafo

I still love how badly Gamespot missed the mark with this quote:
dDlzj9S.png
Yeah. And i bet they praised Halo for doing the same thing later on while labeling it "the first FPS with dual analog controls". Even Alien Resurrection wasn't the first (that badge belongs to Goldeneye, a full 3 years prior).

RAIDEN1

Quite easily a 3rd person prespective Alien game could come out in the vein of Tomb Raider....Ripley would be the Lara Croft..

CamHostage

The fun thing is that I hated dual stick controls at first (and I still do to an extent).... but it was because I got used to play FPS and TPS games on PC with KB/M, complaining about Dual Stick controls when coming from previous consoles FPS control schemes is pretty strange :-/

It's why I get frustrated with how much this became a "LoL Gamespot" meme, because yes, it really did take time to get used to, and now (especially old-timers like me) we really have the hindsight to wonder how it ever worked any other way.

But also, something I pointed out in another thread is, the Dual Stick FPS really didn't work until they tuned it specifically for consoles. Halo got it right, and it felt right. You go play Alien Resurrection on PS1 and even though it's mapped the same, it feels uncomfortable because the reticule is jerky and there's no drift or auto-adjust or accounting for the choppy framerate. Once the tuning got right, it felt like it was always there.

Also, if you read the review, it's partly about there not being control options, not just that it's a "bad" controller set-up. Back then, we were used to selecting from the "Style" that fit our play, until Halo and CoD really cemented what way was "right". ("Hey, I need to put my controls on 'Solitaire', somebody left this on 'Kissy' and I keep getting killed...") Even as late as second-year PS2 games like MoH Frontline, controls had option settings and sometimes even defaulted to look/strafe instead of move/strafe. All that's left from those bygone days of Controller Styles is whether you're an insane person or not in your choice over aim inverting...

Last edited:

stranno

Yeah. And i bet they praised Halo for doing the same thing later on while labeling it "the first FPS with dual analog controls". Even Alien Resurrection wasn't the first (that badge belongs to Goldeneye, a full 3 years prior).
Medal of Honor, funnily enough mentioned in that Gamespot review, featured dual analog configuration before Alien Resurrection as well. But it was forward+backward+turn in the left analog and strafe+aim in the right analog, iirc.

To be fair, all those pre-Halo dual analog configurations felt pretty bad, sometimes the buttons mapping, sometimes the acceleration, sometimes the deadzone.. so I can understand Gamespot to an extent.

Last edited:

nkarafo

Medal of Honor, funnily enough mentioned in that Gamespot review, featured dual analog configuration before Alien Resurrection as well. But it was forward+backward+turn in the left analog and strafe+aim in the right analog, iirc.

To be fair, all those pre-Halo dual analog configurations felt pretty bad, sometimes the buttons mapping, sometimes the acceleration, sometimes the deadzone.. so I can understand Gamespot to an extent.
Huh. I haven't played the other games but i can say Goldeneye's dual analog sensitivity/acceleration/etc feels great. The implementation is great but the gimmick is that you need to hold 2 controllers, in a similar way to Wiimote+Nunchuck. Thankfully, the shape of the N64 controller allows that and even though it looks bad, it's not. In emulators, if you bind the two analog sticks into a modern dual analog controller, the feeling is so good that it could as well be a modern game.

I need to play Alien Resurrection and judge for myself.

CamHostage

Huh. I haven't played the other games but i can say Goldeneye's dual analog sensitivity/acceleration/etc feels great. The implementation is great but the gimmick is that you need to hold 2 controllers, in a similar way to Wiimote+Nunchuck.

Remember though that Goldeneye had that swimmy aim system where the reticule was unhitched from the viewpoint and the guns sometimes were almost hip-fired freely in aim rather than dead down the camera lens. It's not a great video below (Goldeneye didn't have the reticule on-screen unless you brought it up, so selection is limited) but you can see the crosshair moving around the steady screen in multiplayer a lot below. This was a Rare/Free Radical specialty (I can't think of many games that did that?) where the view remained mostly smooth but the aiming could be finely adjusted or even quickly re-routed without losing your bearings or getting sick.

So, I mean, obviously, there were other console FPSes before Alien Resurrection, and dual analog move/look was an option right in front of our faces pretty much all that time, but Goldeneye was super influential as the one game EVERYBODY played (and yet, that swimmy crosshair doesn't remind me of any other game, should it?), and everybody still had their preference of options as to how an FPS should have been played.

Default controls in Goldeneye, BTW, 1.1 Honey setting, is forward-back/turn on the analog stick, up-down/strafe on the C buttons. For dual-controller play, it's the same defaults for 2.1, with forward-backward and turning on "Controller 1" and up-down/strafe on "Controller 2".

BTW...I don't have a current FPS handy here, but... do you even have a "strafe" button in a current game? :messenger_neutral: I know forward/backwards is always the same, I know the Look stick looks, but for the life of me I can't think of what's supposed to happen if you move Move stick sidewards. Still "strafe", right? I don't even think of that motion as "strafe" anymore. (I know that I still "circle-strafe" when I'm hacking away at a boss, but is that what I'm doing? I'm "strafing?). Back in the past, you used strafe a lot as part of the strategy of control, almost separate from Look or Move, because the games were flat and the enemies weren't just everywhere, but I feel like I always mostly move forward or backwards... it is strafe, right??

Last edited:

Banned
Huh. I haven't played the other games but i can say Goldeneye's dual analog sensitivity/acceleration/etc feels great. The implementation is great but the gimmick is that you need to hold 2 controllers, in a similar way to Wiimote+Nunchuck. Thankfully, the shape of the N64 controller allows that and even though it looks bad, it's not. In emulators, if you bind the two analog sticks into a modern dual analog controller, the feeling is so good that it could as well be a modern game.

I need to play Alien Resurrection and judge for myself.

you don't need 2 controllers, there is an option to use the D-Pad for movement and the Stick for aiming. analog movement isn't nearly important enough to actually use the 2 controller setup

Last edited:

Blond

Banned

I remember seeing the third person shots with Ripley. At the time I wondered if it was going to play like TR's combat, lmao.
Basically for preservation. Sure, no one in hell is going to watch the 5 hour version of Apocalypse Now but it’s good to know it’s around

stranno

I think it even better than the Jaguar game.
Alien vs Predator on Jaguar was pretty meh to be honest. It had a boring orthogonal design in 1994, one year after the revolutionary non-orthogonal design of Doom.

Even the technical masterpiece Zero Tolerance on Genesis had non-orthogonal design and heights, not to mention amazing details like blood splats on walls.

nkarafo

Alien vs Predator on Jaguar was pretty meh to be honest. It had a boring orthogonal design in 1994, one year after the revolutionary non-orthogonal design of Doom.

Even the technical masterpiece Zero Tolerance on Genesis had non-orthogonal design and heights, not to mention amazing details like blood splats on walls.
Fully agree. I never understood the hype for AVP even for Jaguar's low standards. Not only it uses the same boxy level design as the ancient Wolfenstein 3D in 1994, It also does it while having reduced draw distance and a horrible frame rate. Every other FPS on the same console is technically better i bet.

I admit it has a nice atmosphere and and some excellent high-res sprites. But these can't make up for it when you have DOOM on the same console, running smoother with a more advanced engine.

Last edited:

nkarafo

you don't need 2 controllers, there is an option to use the D-Pad for movement and the Stick for aiming. analog movement isn't nearly important enough to actually use the 2 controller setup
I'm full aware of that. But the two controller option is even better IMO, plus you get real dual analog. While not important, analog movement feels nice.

molasar

Banned
Fully agree. I never understood the hype for AVP even for Jaguar's low standards. Not only it uses the same boxy level design as the ancient Wolfenstein 3D in 1994, It also does it while having reduced draw distance and a horrible frame rate. Every other FPS on the same console is technically better i bet.

I admit it has a nice atmosphere and and some excellent high-res sprites. But these can't make up for it when you have DOOM on the same console, running smoother with a more advanced engine.

Between Doom and AvP on Jaguar, the latter is better.

molasar

Banned

You forgot to add that AvP is not a Doom clone. Still better game than Doom and Zero Tolerance.

Animagic

Banned
I remember when I got my PS2 at launch I mostly played this as there weren't a whole lot of PS2 games to play for a good while.
Love seeing stuff like this!!!

stranno

You forgot to add that AvP is not a Doom clone. Still better game than Doom and Zero Tolerance.
How is Alien vs Predator better than Doom? It had better colors/resolution and.. thats pretty much it. Doom is way more smooth and fast and, again, level design is light years ahead.

Zero Tolerance is quite amazing for a Genesis game. Not only the textures on walls/ceilings/floors, it even had external skybox on some levels. It also was the first co-op multiplayer game of all time in console (through custom implementation of the never released Genesis link cable), different characters, destructible environment, camera bobbling, voice clips, blood splats, dripping blood, physical corpses, you can hear enemies footsteps, hand-to-hand combat, bouncing grenades. It has TONS of details, while AvsP on Jaguar has.. almost nothing, it is a pretty simple game.

Oh, and probably the most impressive title screen ever seen in a 16-bit game.

Elevators:

kzgDgVj.gif

Destructible enviroment:

MFTnU6O.gif

Enemies attacking from the floor and ceiling. Good luck finding other than walking aliens in AvsP.

J9Iw4IY.gif

Tons of enemies on screen. Framerate certainly takes a hit, but AvsP is slow even with one alien on screen so..

9BJbEHw.gif

Blood splats on walls.

ygWeP6L.gif

Non-orthogonal design.

Iq7n97A.gif

Slopes.

YhzOWuR.gif

Outdoor levels + skybox.

qz9MPlL.gif

Windows.

YJIjTha.gif

Bouncing grenades + destructible environment.

E9f6D62.gif

I don't want to be an Alien vs Predator hater, since it's not a terrible game, but seriously, this game blows AvsP out of the water when it comes to gameplay and complexity.

nkarafo

How is Alien vs Predator better than Doom? It had better colors/resolution and.. thats pretty much it. Doom is way more smooth and fast and, again, level design is light years ahead.
I suggest to not argue with Predator Avatar about AVP (i did that mistake some time ago). Predator Avatar ignores all arguments. Notice how Predator Avatar ignored mine and just wrote "AVP is better".

Last edited:

molasar

Banned

Did you play AvP in 1994/95? I guess not. It is not a Doom clone but more like classic Resident Evil in design. An open world game with five level military base, air duct system and two docked ET spacecrafts. It is a tactical survival horror game, not some shooter where you have to kill everything that moves. A quite good depiction of Aliens film with Predator thrown into a mix graphic, audio and gameplay wise. Main goal for Marine is to initiate a self destruction of the base and evacuate by an escape pod, for Predator is to get an Alien Queen trophy by killing her and for Alien is to free the Queen from Preds prison. In other words more interesting game and no one else made something like this again.

Zero Tolerance is quite amazing for a Genesis game. Not only the textures on walls/ceilings/floors, it even had external skybox on some levels. It also was the first co-op multiplayer game of all time in console (through custom implementation of the never released Genesis link cable), different characters, destructible environment, camera bobbling, voice clips, blood splats, dripping blood, physical corpses, you can hear enemies footsteps, hand-to-hand combat, bouncing grenades. It has TONS of details, while AvsP on Jaguar has.. almost nothing, it is a pretty simple game.

Oh, and probably the most impressive title screen ever seen in a 16-bit game.
I played all those games in '94/95 and definitely ZT was not impressive for its time. I and my mates even laughed a lot at it back then when doing a comparison. You just got yourself into thinking that if there are more elements in the game it means it is better. But it is utter nonsense. It is all about balance between all of this things which are meaningful.

Also I do not know what is special about its title screen.

Elevators:

kzgDgVj.gif

Meaningless for gameplay. Just a trick between levels.

Destructible enviroment:

MFTnU6O.gif

Just a texture swap. Meaningless in a boring environmnet.

Enemies attacking from the floor and ceiling. Good luck finding other than walking aliens in AvsP.

J9Iw4IY.gif

Meaningless for a game where you cannot look up or down. And Jag was not capable to run additional sprites (for walls and ceiling) in AvP engine.

Tons of enemies on screen. Framerate certainly takes a hit, but AvsP is slow even with one alien on screen so
9BJbEHw.gif

AvP is not a shooter and there is nothing wrong with slow pacing in it when you play as Marine. Actually it adds to its tactical gameplay. Also if you want to test how many enemies it can handle just leave a brig and run to Canteen.

Blood splats on walls.

ygWeP6L.gif

Meaningless for such a low res and small display window.

genesis-zero-tolerance-screen.png

Non-orthogonal design.

Iq7n97A.gif

Meaningless. Would not add anything special to AvP gameplay.

Meaningless for gameplay itself.

Outdoor levels + skybox.

qz9MPlL.gif

2D background. Still the same design like in floor levels. So?

Not real windows. Just a trick with 2D background.

Bouncing grenades + destructible environment.

E9f6D62.gif

Lol. Those are not 3D objects. Just animated sprites. Not intricate physics used.

I don't want to be an Alien vs Predator hater, since it's not a terrible game, but seriously, this game blows AvsP out of the water when it comes to gameplay and complexity.

I doubt that you played AvP in '94/95 but none of my mates ever said back then that Zero Tolerance is better than AvP. Nor they said that AvP is a Doom clone. Can you explain what was wrong with us? Perhaps we played too many games on various systems or something?

Also AvP made people jump scared during gameplay. Even observers. Yet everyone knew how it really works but it always had this effect. I cannot say the same about Doom or ZT.

The bottom line is that AvP is the better and more unique game of the three.

BTW one of its programmers would like to make a spiritual successor to it. Does it mean that no other game managed to be similar?

Last edited:

molasar

Banned
I suggest to not argue with Predator Avatar about AVP (i did that mistake some time ago). Predator Avatar ignores all arguments. Notice how Predator Avatar ignored mine and just wrote "AVP is better".

All your arguments were easily debunked. And we found out that you have not played AvP back then. Yeah you tried to portray it as a Doom clone. Lol. You just hate it as a fanatic of Doom. Also I like only good products based on Aliens and Predator 1+2 films. For example I do not care about AvP2, AvP2010, A:CM, A:I and many more.

stranno

There are cool games on Jaguar: Power Drive Rally, Rayman, Tempest 2000 or Wolfenstein 3D. Even Doom was the console mapset for many other ports. But AVP, imo, is nothing special.

Jaguar would have been capable of way better games if the architecture would not have had so many flaws, especially the lack of blitter cache, DRAM completely destroys the fillrate. And of course the M68000, which filled the catalog with crappy Amiga and Genesis ports (for obvious assembler reasons).

Did you play AvP in 1994/95? I guess not. It is not a Doom clone but more like classic Resident Evil in design. An open world game with five level military base, air duct system and two docked ET spacecrafts. It is a tactical survival horror game, not some shooter where you have to kill everything that moves. A quite good depiction of Aliens film with Predator thrown into a mix graphic, audio and gameplay wise. Main goal for Marine is to initiate a self destruction of the base and evacuate by an escape pod, for Predator is to get an Alien Queen trophy by killing her and for Alien is to free the Queen from Preds prison. In other words more interesting game and no one else made something like this again.
Tactical shooter my ass. On Doom there actually some sort of strategy, since you can make enemies fight (which is pretty useful on Jaguar) and stalk behind them (except on the front-facing only console versions, like SNES). On Alien vs Predator you can be invisible playing as a Predator and.. that's it.

Since everything is meaningless, I don't know why would we need Star Citizen when we can play Asteroids.

nkarafo

All your arguments were easily debunked. And we found out that you have not played AvP back then. Yeah you tried to portray it as a Doom clone. Lol. You just hate it as a fanatic of Doom. Also I like only good products based on Aliens and Predator 1+2 films. For example I do not care about AvP2, AvP2010, A:CM, A:I and many more.
Since you quoted me i'll remind you that my arguments were about DOOM being better technically. It was not about which game is "better to play", which seems like it's what you are arguing about.

AVP is inferior technically, since it's based on an a vastly inferior engine that only renders orthogonal rooms/corridors and nothing else, has a short draw distance and still runs at a much worse frame rate.

Be reminded that the engine of FPS games back then was the most important thing about them. DOOM was a full generation ahead of the games with orthogonal level designs.

You didn't debunk anything and you won't do it now either.

Last edited:

molasar

Banned
There are cool games on Jaguar: Power Drive Rally, Rayman, Tempest 2000 or Wolfenstein 3D. Even Doom was the console mapset for many other ports. But AVP, imo, is nothing special.

Jaguar would have been capable of way better games if the architecture would not have had so many flaws, especially the lack of blitter cache, DRAM completely destroys the fillrate. And of course the M68000, which filled the catalog with crappy Amiga and Genesis ports (for obvious assembler reasons).

Power Drive felt like a remake of 16 bit version. Rayman not better than DKC games. T2000 ok if somebody likes such games. Wolf3D ok, nothing special. Yes, Carmack made Jag's port.
Sadly you have not played AvP back then.

Tactical shooter my ass. On Doom there actually some sort of strategy, since you can make enemies fight (which is pretty useful on Jaguar) and stalk behind them (except on the front-facing only console versions, like SNES). On Alien vs Predator you can be invisible playing as a Predator and.. that's it.

Again. Sadly you have not played AvP back then. It is not a shooter nor Doom clone. It is an open world game. Ammunition and med kits are limited and you have to tactically kill Aliens because their bodies and blood stay and harm you. As a Pred you have to earn honor points to unlock weapons by killing honorably. It works the both ways. As an Alien you have to cocoon Marines because it is a way for your survival. A more interesting game than a bunch of pixels that can shoot to each other in a shooter called Doom.

molasar

Banned
Since you quoted me i'll remind you that my arguments were about DOOM being better technically. It was not about which game is "better to play", which seems like it's what you are arguing about.

AVP is inferior technically, since it's based on an a vastly inferior engine that only renders orthogonal rooms/corridors and nothing else, has a short draw distance and still runs at a much worse frame rate.

Be reminded that the engine of FPS games back then was the most important thing about them. DOOM was a full generation ahead of the games with orthogonal level designs.

You didn't debunk anything and you won't do it now either.

Lol. Two games were aiming to achieve different things.

It is not like you can use Jag's Doom engine and get the same or better effect than what is in AvP. AvP is not FPS nor Doom clone.

Again. You were debunked big time and you are again now. And like your friend you have not played AvP back then.

nkarafo

It doesn't matter if i played the game "back then" because we are not comparing the games themselves and how well they played but the graphics/engines. These don't change with time.

AVP would be a much more impressive game, with more convincing and impressive enviroments if it used the DOOM engine and coded by Carmack himself, like Jag DOOM. Not to mention the frame rate would not make your eyes bleed!

Debunk me more pls.

Rayman not better than DKC games
Graphically Rayman is far superior and not feasible on the SNES.

Last edited:

molasar

Banned
It doesn't matter if i played the game "back then" because we are not comparing the games themselves and how well they played but the graphics/engines. These don't change with time.

AVP would be a much more impressive game, with more convincing and impressive enviroments if it used the DOOM engine and coded by Carmack himself, like Jag DOOM. Not to mention the frame rate would not make your eyes bleed!

Debunk me more pls.

Graphically Rayman is far superior and not feasible on the SNES.

Yes, it does matter because one's mind was not spoiled by features used in newer games and on new hardware.

And you compare two different types of games.

Again AvP is not a Doom clone.

Nope. AvP would not be more impressive on Jag's Doom engine. Actually it would look bad in lower resolution which cannot display elements like AvP's engine does. And there is nothing wrong with the frame rate because it is not an action shooter but tactical, survival horror game in an open world environment.

Yes, you have been debunked big time again.

In regards to Rayman. Its aesthetics are not better than SNES's DKC. Not even its bigger palette of colors or higher res make it better. Not to mention it was less dynamic than DKC.

stranno

Again. Sadly you have not played AvP back then. It is not a shooter nor Doom clone. It is an open world game. Ammunition and med kits are limited and you have to tactically kill Aliens because their bodies and blood stay and harm you. As a Pred you have to earn honor points to unlock weapons by killing honorably. It works the both ways. As an Alien you have to cocoon Marines because it is a way for your survival. A more interesting game than a bunch of pixels that can shoot to each other in a shooter called Doom.
That does not make AvsP "tactical shooter" at all. And, again, Zero Tolerance has different characters with different habilities as well.

Rayman not better than DKC games.
Rayman SNES.

Rayman Jaguar.

Power Rally Genesis.

Power Drive Rally Jaguar.

Last edited:
S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member

Yes, Jag's AvP is an open world game. As a Marine you have an access to all levels of the base, air ducts and docked ET spacecrafts. Also to all sections once you acquire the highest access card. Only Predator cannot use air ducts.
In which way, shape or form does this qualify as an open-world game?

Top Bottom