• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EXCLUSIVE: Afro Republican and Neogaf site owner attacked by Sensitive emotional Journalist and followers on twitter.

Kagey K

Banned
A day later, I came back and re-read this entire thread, and I still find it pointless and disgusting.

I don’t know what it’s supposed to accomplish or prove.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
There's a reason this always stays with me. The nature of the online advertising revenue model employed by a lot of publications has, quite literally, killed their journalistic integrity. There is no such thing as bad journalism anymore, there are only articles that people read and article that people don't.

That is spot on, but again it was either that, finding a patron that sponsored you or receiving government grants (which become a leash once you are popular enough to influence anything), or asking people to pay for content (which we know it is a harder and harder proposition as less and less people give news monetary value and would always go for the ad supported option or worse social media for crowdfunded “truth” :/...).

Javthusiast

Banned
''Journalists'' building a world for themselves where any criticism towards them is regarded as an attack? LMAO.

And all the sjws for that matter do the same.

radewagon

Gaming forum attacked on Twitter is off topic in a gaming forum? The whole reason the site exists? An attack stemmed from a gaming related Thread?

Yeah, I always took this space to be under a heading for gaming related threads. Not threads about gaming related threads. That's some thread-ception there.

Top Bottom